Thread: Download Krishna aur Kans Android Game for free

Download Krishna aur Kans Android Game for free

Based on recent animated movie, the android game Krishna aur Kans is free to download. You can get the same on below link or simply search on the same on Google Play Search. I hope to find some more similar stuff which can offer more traditional games. This not only will be enjoyable to play, but also help kids to understand more about the roots. This is the only game on Google Play. The game is yet not impressive but enough funny for kids to stick with. There are simple levels in the entire games.

Krishna & Kans Free Download

Re: Download Krishna aur Kans Android Game for free

The game depicts baby Krishna. It is somewhat like killing the demons and moving head. Those demons had kept the village kids somewhere where Krishna has to reach and rescue them. The game is gives a nice taste of tradition. It is nicely made without any major manipulation which might make others not so happy. The game is quiet easy and I really loved to play.

I am too looking for more traditional Indian games on Android.

This is a very simple game. And if we talk about games based on our sports then you cannot get much adventure in that. There are number of Indian developers here appearing to make more basic games that are well suited for kids. We can find ample of violence in other games. I found my cousin playing Prototype 2 recently. He looks quiet aggressive while playing. Such games might give you adventure or phone, but to some extent the game violence sits in kids psychology. This is not showed up fast, but can make a person to early angry under many situations.

There are ample of violence I had seen, but I find Android a proper platform. There are puzzle games, and choices that you can go for. While for PS3 if you need the best you to get the latest. I am sure we will get some good quality adventure game based on our popular mythological stories. This is just a start. There are ample of material available to create good and long hour of gameplay.

I too believe that games on PC or gaming console has violence and adult material. Grown up kids can manage themselves, but if someone is playing the same from childhood then that would affect him to some extent. The most common issue I had noticed that people who are engaged too much in gaming goes in depression very easily. Unlike games you act as a hero while in situation that arise real life is entirely different.

I am too hoping to get some similar games on Android. I have a tablet and I am playing Krishna and Kans on the same. It does not has too good graphics display, but there are number of levels which make the game a bit enjoying. It is not at all complicated, worth for kids only. When I check for some local Indian game I found KBC, puzzle and quiz only. There should be more games which must be based on our type of games.

Compare to other Krishna and Kans might look dull, but it is quiet fascinating for kids. Our kids never imagine to see such characters in video games. I had check a number of Indian game developers, but they are not really interested in creating some of this type of game. Android is awesome platform to share many stuff. They can design small games which would educate kids along with fun.

That is correct. Quiz type games really teach children a lot. My daughter owns a tablet on which she plays hangman. To some extent the idea of game is weird where a character dies if your spelling is wrong. But this is gives a bit pressure on the kids brain to get the right spelling. I hope there should be some type of puzzle or quiz games based on Indian mythology.

There are some online website which provides a flash version of Ramayana. I had checked that game it was not so good. I also found a site that offers comics. You can get interactive content in that. You can add that on your device and let your children to learn more about mythological stuff. This is just a part of entertainment. I had seen some good comics and that is the only way you have the digital edition on your tablet device.

Also there was news which provided information on a online multiplaying game based on Ramayana story. I hope they depict that properly without manipulating the actual idea. I would hope to get a great graphic game on PS3 or Xbox. I am sure there will be number of people who would love to have this on their gaming console.

I had also heard about a news. There was some Syncere Arts which was going to design a game on Mahabharata. But that had never released. It does not looks local developers in India are really interested in porting mythological series on a gaming console. But if this is done it will be a bit hit.

I never thought that. My kid stick to PS3 for hours. I had to struggle to make him ready for playing at week-offs only. But still he is too nasty. Later on I was reading a article on impact of games on our society which clearly explains how video games can cause serious issue on persons thinking.

Some of the worse effect is losing interest in education and isolation. Games might make your thumb and eyesight good but it makes your kid to sit at a corner but on the same hand there can be adverse effect also.