Thread: Which is the best Zombie Hunting game for Android ICS Tablet

Which is the best Zombie Hunting game for Android ICS Tablet

I have a ICS tablet. I am looking for some good Zombie hunting games. There are many on Google Play, but I do not want to overload the tablet with many. I want some specific 5 to 6 games only. I want some games which would be a combination of tower defense and zombie hunting. Thanks.

Re: Which is the best Zombie Hunting game for Android ICS Tablet

Go for Plant vs Zombies. This is the best game as per your need. You have to protect a house from Zombies and use a different number of plants. Each of them has special abilities. It works well on tablets and there is a pc edition also. The game will cost you Rs.164.98. In this you are going to get 50 levels, 26 types of zombies, 49 types of plants and achievement. It is awesome game and works quiet nicely on Android.

I will also recommend Plant vs Zombie. This is one of the best game I had seen. It is quiet a fun for all ages. You just need to buy plants before a level starts up and then put it on the ground. There are layers. You can use a type of plants which can explode, fire, or simply freeze the zombies. There are ample of zombie which keeps on getting stronger as the level changes. I had played the PC edition where you can get a number of mini games also. This mini games are not provided in the Android edition, but still fair enough to play. It has quiet funny graphics. The game is provided by Popcap, which has many more similar games. There is another game which is called as Zombie Smash by Zynga.

It will cost you Rs.54.93. This is a shooting type game where you have to kill zombies with your weapon. It is a type of survival game where you can with your weapons kill ample of them easily. There are upgrades and option by which you can destroy a number of enemies instantly. The game also has many modes you can go for. Compared to Plan vs Zombies you can simply play a endless mode in ZombieSmash.

If you search on Google Play you can find many games. Just search for zombie words. There are games like Pumpkins vs. Monsters, SAMURAI vs ZOMBIES, etc. This are quiet nice game, but ample of them are for sale. You need to buy them. I hope you can locate a free edition of the same.

There is one more game that was quiet highlighted in recently time and it is free. It is called as Zombie Runaway. This made me remind of TempleRun. In this game a Zombie keeps on running and you have to control it. It is a survival game and available in different languages. You have to dodge, jump and keep runing until you end up a task. The game concept is based on a zombie who is trying to get away from humans. It is has a similar gameplay like TempleRun. This games works quiet nicely on tablet pc.

There are tons of obstacles which makes this game more challenging while the control is far more better. There are number of different modes that you can go for. I am playing this game. Instead of buying you can check for such free editions. There are ample of games available on Google Play. Upgrades like booster give faster recovery. There are certain points that you can collect while running. There are also gears provided which makes your zombie a bit more stronger to avoid obstacles. There are modes like Arcade and Blitz which are entirely different. And if you need a bit racing type game then look for ZombieRider. It is not free but provides you a gameplay of motorcycle racing driven by a zombie.

For tower defense there is another game called as Zombie Block. It is free. The game provides you a very simply gameplay. Zombies come up from fog and you have to bring them down by shooting. There is gun in the center of screen which does the job.

Zombie Block is a very basic game. If you need real puzzle and adventure type gameplay then go for Plant vs Zombies. It is a nice time purchase but quiet a awesome game you can go for. The last game that I had installed was Coin vs Zombies. It is a very simply game. There are coins on the screen and you have to throw them to hit a zombie. It does not features any special adventure but quiet addictive. There are more than 100 levels and also a endless mode. You can buy up better coins to hit the zombies. Each level up gives you a new challenge.

There are ample of new rewards in the game. I like the game graphics. It is simply and loads up quiet easily. There is no better game compared to Plan vs Zombies. And if you feel like cutting up zombies into pieces then download Zombie Juice. If you had played Fruit Ninja then you can play this easily. You just have to swipe your fingers on the screen to stop the zombies from entering up into a house. The more levels changes the more number of zombies keeps on appearing. I had seen the game providing a better options. It is not complicated but quiet fun loving game. This game was released before, but the new edition has much enhanced graphics in it.

My friend has a very simple game. It is called a Typing Zombie. There are zombies and different creative which appear on the screen with some text on the same. You have to type them to kill them. It is a nice game and quiet challenging at later levels.

There are many games on Google Play. Among them is Age of Zombies, Contract Killer Zombies, etc. Among them I liked Contract Killer Zombies a lot. It is a kind of fps game. There is a corsair on the screen with tap support. The zombies looked rotating on the floor or roof. You can use a number of weapons to bring them down. This works very nicely. The game has different weapons. Grenade launcher in one of them. You can use it to blow up a group of zombies in much easier way. I like the graphics a lot.

There are survivors whom you have to save. If they are killed by the zombies you loose the game. There are number of special levels in the game which number of weapons like sniper, assault guns and grenade launcher. It is the best recommended for action shooting type game. You can use sniper to get the right head-shot. Compared to that Age of Zombies is different. In this you can see a character who holds a gun and you have to tap to move him. You can shoot up also. The game has a bit lower graphic not so effective. But the levels provided in this are well. It is fast and easy to play.