Thread: Do we get Duke Nukem in the new Death Rally game?

Do we get Duke Nukem in the new Death Rally game?

I had played Duke Nukem game when I was small and I had loved it. The Duke character was awesome and I loved him very much. Now that I have grown up and still not quit gaming, I came across an internet article which mentioned Duke Nukem’s existence in Death Rally. I purchased this game for my iPhone 4s and started playing. I am in the beginning of this game; can someone tell me if it is true that we will have Duke Nukem in this game?

Re: Do we get Duke Nukem in the new Death Rally game?

The Duke Nukem is present in the iOS version of Death Rally. I don’t think that it will be available in PC version or Android version. Duke Nukem being a PC game in origin, I think that PC version should have had Duke Nukem in it. Duke Nukem will come as the boss in this game. I don’t know much about Nukem as I haven’t yet encountered him in this game.

Re: Do we get Duke Nukem in the new Death Rally game?

I came across Duke Nukem in Death Rally on my iPhone 4. He is the boss of the level and comes in a SUV. His car has a good acceleration and he picks up distance just in the start of the race itself. But if driven consistently without getting any bullet or dash on sides of the tracks, you can come close to Duke Nukem and go on shooting him. While you attack him, he will keep dropping some explosives on the track which you need to evade. But defeating him is easy provided you have a good car and good weapons.