Thread: How to play Death Rally in 3D vision?

How to play Death Rally in 3D vision?

I have just started playing Death Rally on my PC and I loved this game. The top down view for this game is very nice and I loved it. I wanted to know if this game is available to play in the 3D vision or not. The top down view will add an awesome depth which will make it look like we are looking down from a helicopter on an ongoing rally. Wouldn’t this be cool, what do people feel about this?

Re: How to play Death Rally in 3D vision?

Actually, Death Rally is 3D vision ready game. You can play this game with 3D vision enabled and you will get proper results. The cars will look like they are rally standing on a surface. I have played some part of Death Rally with 3D vision enabled and I think that the game looks awesome in this mode. Though the game is not highly detailed in terms of graphics and effects, it has proved to be one of the finest game to be released with 3D vision feature ready on it.

Re: How to play Death Rally in 3D vision?

I played Death Rally and the most awesome environment that looks great is the forest one. The mountains on the side look so real that it seems we can slide down on them. I think that PC version should have had some extra effects like landslide or maybe towers falling around. It should have been somewhat like Split Second Velocity. I think watching the towers and rocks falling from mountain would have looked great in 3D.