Thread: Playing Death Rally Online

Cannot connect online to play Death Rally

Even though I am having a good connection I am not able to connect online to play Death Rally, I don’t know what’s wrong. I have got connected to the game fewer times but either it take long time or don’t get connected at all. I have tried connecting to the game several times but that’s not making any difference and I am not able to connect. Has anyone faced the same or has an idea about it??

Re: Cannot connect online to play Death Rally

I am going through the same, by now I have tried almost 50 times but haven’t got any success with the connection. In my case it gets connected sometimes and even finds some players but after that it stays like that appearing as if the process has got stuck and restarts the whole process. This goes in loop, I have checked out my connection and have tried out other online games as well, I am not having any issue with other games it’s just with Death Rally. I think that a number of people might be trying to connect at the same time because of which only some people would be getting connected without any issues.

I think the same, may be their server is not able to handle all request for getting connected to the game, even I have been trying to connect online for playing Death Rally but I have encountered the same things that you both have mentioned here. I don’t think that there might be something that we will be able to try out from our end. I am just feeling so unlucky, anyways I will like to know if anyone comes across a solution for fixing the connection issue.

I have been looking after the same and have found a solution that you all can try out, actually Death Rally uses download Region or finding out the players to play. There are possibilities that there won’t be enough players in your region because of which the connection process repeats itself. Just go in to the Steam menu > Settings > Downloads + Cloud Tab > Download Region and switch the download region to some other for e.g UK or France Europe and see if you are getting connected properly or not. Europe seems to have more players so I don’t think that you will face the same issue there. Just try it out and let me know if it is working out for anyone of you, best of luck.

I don’t think the issue is what you have described above but I don’t know what actually the issue all about is. I have tried switching the Download Region to both UK and France and this times I saw player count to be 5 but later it said “No connection. Please, quit and try again”. So its surely not because of less players in my region, anyways let me know if it works out for anyone here.

Playing Death Rally Online

I bought this game 2 days ago. Playing it since last 2 days and have really enjoyed it. But now as am bored of playing alone with computer and have almost completed the game i want to know how to play Death Rally in multiplayer online ? I tried to connect few times but connection was unsuccessful. have anyone here played online Death Rally successfully ? If yes, let me know how you did it ?

I really did not expect this with remedy, even though a number of people have raised the same issue there hasn’t been any response from their officials. Even I don’t think that the connection is starting matchmaking again and again because it is not finding enough players around. In my case player count has gone till 6 but I don’t know why matchmaking gets restarted again. I feel like I have wasted my money by getting this game, it has been more than 4 hours and I have tried connecting several times but no matter what it just restarts matchmaking and doesn’t allows me to get connected online to play the game. I really won’t suggest anyone to get this game until this irritating issue gets fixed.

It did not worked out for me as well, I have tried witching to possible download Regions but no avail, sometimes it finds one or two player and sometimes 6 players but doesn’t gets connected at all. God knows what remedy people are doing, I am tired of trying the same thing again and again and I am running out of patience now.