Thread: A Virus Named Tom demo version download

A Virus Named Tom demo version download

I just saw the trailer of A Virus Named Tom on YouTube and found it impressive. I like the puzzle game and I think I will play this game too. But many times it happens that game looks cool in the trailer but when actually played, they turn out to be boring or not as good as seen in the trailer. Also the developers of A Virus Named Tom are some of those which I haven’t yet heard of. So I have doubts over the game’s content. Can someone tell me if the things seen in trailer are same as in the game? Where will I get the demo version of A Virus Named Tom to try out and how much parts of the game will it consist?

Re: A Virus Named Tom demo version download

The demo version of A Virus Named Tom can be downloaded from the official website of this game or from this link which is a standalone download. I found this game exciting and everything shown in the trailer and the gameplay trailer is present in the actual game. I know that when one sees a new developer’s name on the game, one tends to think how much quality it will provide. You cause to ask this question is justified. You can try the demo version of the game before actually you buy it.

Re: A Virus Named Tom demo version download

I haven’t played the demo version of A Virus Named Tom but usually demo versions either have starting part of the game or maybe few levels of the start which can be played within time limit of few minutes. I think that demo version of A Virus Named Tom will have few level from the first chapter and few from the second. This must be because, till the middle levels in second chapter explain most of the basic mechanisms of A Virus Named Tom.