Thread: Stuck at level 5-10 in A Virus Named Tom

Stuck at level 5-10 in A Virus Named Tom

I am playing A Virus Named Tom from a long time and I have reached level 5-10. At this level, I am having problem completing this level as I cannot match a single piece in the puzzle with other part of the puzzler. I have posted the image of my progress and also marked the piece which is giving me troubles. Can someone tell me how to get past this level?

Re: Stuck at level 5-10 in A Virus Named Tom

I have completed level 5-10 but I don’t remember what exactly the puzzle was. But I don’t remember the puzzle being this hard. Also from the looks of the puzzle in the picture, it seems like the piece that you have marked goes nowhere. I can’t say how the puzzle has to be solved. But I can tell you one thing that if the piece of puzzle has to go somewhere, then I would suggest you to start from the troublesome piece itself. Connect it to the pieces around it first and then go to the other parts.

Re: Stuck at level 5-10 in A Virus Named Tom

You must have downloaded or bought the game on the first day itself. Actually this piece which doesn’t match the puzzle is a bug which is present in the game. You will need to download the patch for this game from Steam. Many people who purchased this game on the first day or pre-ordered suffered from this problem. The piece has been mistakenly placed by the developers and applying the patch will removes it. So the puzzle that is completed except for the notorious piece, you will be sent to the next level of A Virus Named Tom.