Thread: Death Rally is a too small game for high price $10

Death Rally is a too small game for high price $10

I just watched my friend play Death Rally on his iPhone and I too wanted to play this game so I went on the app store to get it and found that it was priced at cost of $10. I purchased it and played it only to be disappointed to find that this game was shorter than expected. Also the game was so easy that I finished it in almost one or two hours. I think that this game should have been priced even lower than what it is at present, what do other people think about it?

re: Death Rally is a too small game for high price $10

Yes, I too think that Death Rally should have been priced bit lower than $10. There are many other games that have been of lesser price than Death Rally but consisted of better content than Death Rally can have. The Android version of this game is available on Android market for free. This is pure injustice; the game remains same for both the platforms but still the price difference. Even the PC version of this game is cheaper than the iPhone version of Death Rally. The PC version of Death Rally is priced at $8.49. This whole price issue has now made me to wait for the game to become cheaper.

Re: Death Rally is a too small game for high price $10

The price of the Death Rally for iPhone is $0.99, but if you purchase the add-ons for this game, then the price of it will go up to $10. For example, there are reward boosters 150 and Reward Booster 300 priced at $1.99 and $4.99 respectively. Then there is a king combo priced at $1.99 and Set of 10 Unlimited Ammo Battle Modifiers for Multiplayer for $0.99. There is a Gatling Gun for Single Player at $0.99, Multiplayer Deliverator for $1.99, Shotgun for Single Player for $0.99, Deliverator for Single Player for $0.99, Sentinel for Single Player for $0.99 and Set of 10 Insurance Battle Modifiers for Multiplayer for $0.99. You must have seen the price of this total stuff and that is why you find it expensive. The default game is just at price of $0.99.

It means that only PC version of the Death Rally is expensive if priced at $8.49 on Steam. But I think this big price is justified as the graphics of this game are increased 10 fold when played on PC. Also the game is designed such that it will match the resolution of the PC. I think that this game is totally worth the price. We rarely see that a game with low end graphics but good quality of gameplay. I think that this game is one of it. I liked this game and I am ready to pay the price for this game. I liked its gameplay and it provides a good fun to the gamer.

I think that the price for Death Rally is justified. The developers have put in their efforts and resources to bring a game like this one. So it is duty from our side too that we should give them their price. Also paying the developer will keep them encouraged to bring out new games. Also the Android version of Death Rally being given for, I think it must be because Google must be paying them for every download that takes place via Google Play, so that is why we are getting it for free.

Also it is a known fact that iPhone and other devices that have iOS are so expensive that person who can buy them can easily afford to spend money on games for it, so the price on Death Rally for iOS.