Thread: Score more than 100 points in Level 2-05 of A Virus Named Tom

Score more than 100 points in Level 2-05 of A Virus Named Tom

I have been playing A Virus Named Tom for some days now and I have reached level 2-05. I have tried many times, but I am unable to beat the high score set by the developers for this level. I have beat this level to proceed to level 2-06, but I want to achieve the high score for this level. After some ten to fifteen attempts, I still haven’t achieved it. The high score set by the developers of A Virus Named Tom is around 800. When I play level 2-05, at the end of the level, I barely reach score of 100 points. Can someone tell me how to achieve such a high score in this level?

Re: Score more than 100 points in Level 2-05 of A Virus Named Tom

The main aspect of A Virus Named Tom game is that when you think that levels are easier than expected, you suddenly realize that developers have put a difficult level in between. This is the same point where you have reached. I know that level 2-05 is one of the toughest levels in this game, but face it you have to put in lots of efforts to break the high score that has been set by the developers. If you look closely, level 2-05 is very much similar to level 2-04. There isn’t any major difference between them and if you played the level 2-04 and practiced to get the circuits right.

I think that you should leave the level 2-05 alone for some time and proceed to play the further levels. Once you reach the higher levels like 5-01 and so on, the difficulty would be so high that you will get enough practice to beat the level 2-05. You have to complete the glitch circuits quickly as well as collect as many energy pellets possible to achieve the high score in this level. You have to terminate the drones too to earn extra points. The first t9me, I came on this level and saw the high score, I thought that developers were kidding as I found no way to achieve such a high score. But I have managed to earn 600 till now.

The main part of level 2-05 of A Virus Named Tom is that you have to be quick in stealing the energy pellets from the anti-virus drones. Maintaining the steal, you have to complete the glitch as well as destroy the anti-drones. I think to learn this technique; the best levels will be from 4-01 onwards. If you want my suggestion, then you should complete the whole game first and then come back to get high score and gold in every level. You would find this more comfortable than the way you are playing A Virus Named Tom right now.