Thread: Is Inversion similar to Portal

Is Inversion similar to Portal

I am bit confused with Inversion gameplay. When I saw the trailer it showed me a fps type shooting game. But at some part there are some anti gravity elements that make the character to land on any object and shoot the enemies. Somewhat it made me remember of portable. But there is teleportation thing here. I want to go for this game, but if there is similarity in the game then it is worth not buying the same. Is anyone playing the same. What are your view on it.

Re: Does Inversion is similar to Portal

It is not like portable. It is different. The game gives you a new concept of shooting on any platform you land. Like if you jump and land on roof your entire world turns upside down. This gives major killing effects.

Portal is different. It is a puzzle type game and Inversion is different. Inversion gives you more action and deadly output. The game has a special element which offer you anti gravity effects. In many fps game you had seen the player moves in multiple direction, jumps and use various tools. In Inversion it similar but here the world turns upside down on your movement. This helps you to reach at large distance and bring down enemies very frequently. The game is not complicated but need presence of mind when you are playing. Along with turning the entire screen you can use the gravity power to break down objects or destroy enemy. You can hang them in mid air and shoot.

This is some of the best thing I had yet noticed. Inversion has a distinct gameplay. I had played many games like Diablo and Blackops, but among them this is very different. I was not ready to go for the game as I thought this will be similar to all fps game. Mission and weapons. But they added the gravity thing which made is more better and easier.

There is a big difference between both games. Portal is puzzle gameplay which will turn your mind upside down while Inversion is action pack with better multiplayer options.

I played Inversion. It is a good game. The game is based on some kind of rescue mission in a destroyed city. The gravity thing added in the game makes it much more better. The fun part is that with the gravity can make the enemy to hang in air and then you shoot them out. This is quiet nice. Other than this there are some more weapons that are quiet not expected in a fps game. It is a mixture of realistic and sci-fi. The game looks cooler to me. Inversion allows you to use the gravity gadget to attack and protect yourself.

When you are under attack you can use the objects around you to make cover. The game is not so complicated to play. I found this a bit better and nice. The game has receive nice rating under fps section. If you are still doubtful about the same then you try to read the game review. There are ample of similar content on web that you can go for.

I had not played portal, but I can tell you that inversion is good. If you like action pack game then this is the one for you. But if you do not like violence much then stick with portal.

Inversion has a different type of game environment. That makes it far more better. The enemies on the other hand looks distinct than regular one. The game has done quiet nice changes making it more better. When you start playing you will understand the difference. There are no complicated controls added to make you more confused. This is somewhat a new approach done by the developer. I do not remember much but there was a small game which has a puzzle layout.

This layout offers to solve puzzle by moving in any direction. The world turns entirely upside down. The same concept is used in Inversion but in more better way. You can jump on rocks and land on entirely different location defying gravity. Your controls remains the same as you play and there are no effect on it. This is a good way to protect yourself and stay away from the enemies.

I think the game is nice. Yet I had not tried. I am still engaged with portal to end up it completely. Portal is good for those who love puzzle. It has a bit of action also. But some levels are too time consuming.

I think Inversion is bit different. Do you remember Timeshift game. This game has some kind of tool that can control time. With that you can kill your enemies easily. Compared to that Inversion gives you something similar that which can control gravity. You can jump high, walk on roof, etc and do lot more thing. On the same hand you can simply through a heavy object on the enemy and do lot more thing. Adding the gravity tool is the primary part of game making it more better. There is a demo that you can test out to get the actual gameplay idea.

Re: Is Inversion similar to Portal

You can go for the game blindly. I love this one and it is much bettter.I had started with the demo and liked it a lot. I am going to get my copy soon and will let you on further levels.