Thread: Facial deformities of some vampires in Elder Scrolls Dawnguard

Facial deformities of some vampires in Elder Scrolls Dawnguard

While going through some videos of Elder Scrolls Dawnguard I have found some vampires having weird Facial deformities. I don’t know why they have altered them so much by Vampirism. Will the main character look like them all after getting infected? I mean who will want their charter to have faces. I don’t think we will be able to even recognize them after they get infected if they get such bad Facial deformities. What do you guys think?

Re: Facial deformities of some vampires in Elder Scrolls Dawnguard

I have heard that after getting infected by vampire’s characters faces gets changed, the same thing happened in Daggerfall , Morrowind as well as in Oblivion. Even I don’t think anyone remember our character once they get infected, as they no longer appear human with weird deformities. I am not sure if the same is followed for every character like Harkon,Serana and Valerica as they just have glowing eyes even after getting infected.

I won’t have any issue with it, I will really like to see Facial deformities of vampires rather than just having glowing eyes. I want them to look more powerful and beast after getting infected. I have heard that Beth guys have redid all vampires with some changes but I have not yet come across my Nord.

I have not come across the weird changes that you are talking about but I have noticed that my Altmer Vamp is having pale gold color skin. He is also having blood-stained lip and glowing eyes . This time he is appearing to be having emaciated face but I am not having any issue with it and frankly speaking I liked his vampiric appearance. I am not sure but I think that these changes might be for all the vampires but currently they might have implemented it for some characters only. Maybe Harkon,Serana and Valerica are getting priority as vampirism has not changed their face and have simply updated them with glowing eyes.

I agree to you on that point, it really seems as if vampirism facial deformities have been bugged for some races including some vampires and not all. I have seen Thrallmaster with ugly nose, Breton having line between the tip of the nose and bottom of the chin. This time beth guys have tried making physical changes rather than just the glowing eyes. Glowing eyes was quite simple I find the vampirism to be cool for my characters. Vampire should look deadly and horrible. I wish if they would have allowed us for customization of our vampires, I would have made a beast and much weirder than they have made them.