Thread: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard is an annoying game with a lot of bugs

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard is an annoying game with a lot of bugs

After playing Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim months ago Iwas happy to have played such an beautiful game. Not some days back I read news that a DLC which will extend the story futher was to be released by name ‘Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard’. So I downloaded the game and started playing it. But I was rather disappointed by this game as it was not as good as the original game. The game had some glitches and also there was no proper balance between the branches that the game opens for the player. Did anyone else too felt the same about Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard?

re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard is an annoying game with a lot of bugs

I too feel that storyline lacks balance between the factions. I have played this game as both Vampires and Dawnguards, but I feel that Vampires are very much stronger than Dawnguards. The powers, perks and weapons provided by the Vampires are much better than that of the Dawnguards. Also with the power like that of raising the dead, vampires seem so powerful that one can complete this game without even dying once. But as compared to this, Dawnguards have all the regular weapons and powers that we used in the original game. There should have been balance maintained by giving some better weapons than the last time. Also the storyline of Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard was similar to Val Helsing. The only difference is that we get to experience the story from both the ends, humans and vampires.

Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard is an annoying game with a lot of bugs

I have noticed that the bodies of the enemies floating in mid-air after they are killed. Even after looting the bodies, you will see that bodies keep floating. Many times it happens that some character disappears automatically. I reach a place and see the character standing from distance. As I come close to it or maybe some wall or opaque object comes in between and the character disappears. I have seen this problem many times in this game. The character with whom I need to interact or talk to disappears or maybe, the first time I see him/her she is present. After completing the quest though he/she needs to be present there, he/she doesn’t really get frustrating.

After resetting Xbox 360, they appear again, but this whole stuff happens again after sometime. The dragon soul was an unique item in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. We can’t have more than one dragon soul in our player in this game. But the bug present in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard makes it possible to have more than one dragon soul. I think this breaks the rules and the game what Skyrim was. I think that an patch is urgently needed to rectify this mistake. It really spoils the mood and the feel of the game.

The Alchemy lab suffers from many bugs too in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard. The building is actually purchasable but many times it happens that we cannot purchase it. We have money, but the bug doesn’t allow us to perform the action. Also after repeated attempts, that is by restarting Xbox 360, if you succeed to buy it, then you will notice that structure of Alchemy lab would have disappeared after some time. I think this is the most annoying bug as the Alchemy lab is one of the most prominent place in this game and if it goes disappearing, then it is just worse part in this game.