Thread: Getting black box on screen while playing Ruby Blast

Getting black box on screen while playing Ruby Blast

Is there something wrong going on with Ruby Blast game?? I used to play it on facebook and I did not had any issues with it but from some hours when I am trying to play it then I am getting a weird black spots while playing. I am not able to make out what’s wrong, is this just in my case or anyone else has faced the same??

Re: Getting black box on screen while playing Ruby Blast

I have not yet noticed the same, I don’t think there is anything wrong going on with the game but there might be something wrong from your end. If possible then try updating the flash and graphic driver and see if you are able to get rid of the black spots you are talking about. You can also try out using some other browser rather than the one you might be using currently as well. Juts check out these things and let me know if you are getting any help.

There is something wrong with the game not my system, my system is having latest flash version 11.3.300.257 and I have updated the graphic card as well. I am not having any issue with the other facebook games it is just with Ruby Blast. I have tried using opera, Firefox, internet explorer as well as chrome but all are displaying the same. Like I have mentioned I never encountered this issue before but it started all of a sudden.

I have just now crossed checked and have played Ruby Blast and I did not encountered anything like that. In my case I am using firefox 12. So if you are using a lower version of it then upgrade the same and see if the issue is getting solved. I am quite sure that there is something wrong at your end. I have tried playing it in chrome and internet explorer as well and I dint come across any black spots and all. I just wanted to know where exactly you are getting then black spot ? Does it stays there like that or it appears randomly? It will be better if you take a screen shot of the same and post it here so that I can have a better idea of it and will try to help you with the possible solution.

I would have posted a screenshot of the black spot that I was getting but unfortunately the game is not even loading right now, it is getting stuck while loading. I will definitely post next time when I come across it, it used to appear while blowing the rubies. I basically use chrome for most of the time and before some hours I was not having any issue as such. Currently my chrome version is 19.0.1084.56 and Flash version is 11.1.102.55. I was thinking that there might be something wrong with the game itself after having words with you both I am doubting my system. will check out the game tomorrow and will post back if I come across the same black spots again.