Thread: patch for Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard

patch for Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard

In my friend circle i found many of my friends playing the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim DLC "Dawnguard". I haven't tested it yet. But from the reactions i got from my friends, as well as the experience they discuss about this DLC states that the DLC is broken and needs to be patched. Also many people found some bugs in the game, some say its terrible, some say its annoying.

Hence, i decided to buy try the DLC when it gets a patch release. Do any one of you have any idea when Patch will be released for Dawnguard ?

Re: patch for Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard

I don’t know when the Patch is going to be released but how can you say that the DLC is not good or it is having so many problems ? I am having the same and really enjoying it. There is no such problem yet. I dint noticed any bug, neither it is terrible. Anyway, can you please let me mention back what was the bugs you guys have found in this DLC ? no, this is not for debate, actually I just want to know about the bugs in Dawnguard. Because there were few things I noticed weird in the game process but that too got solved later. I doubt those were bug but not sure. So if you guys have also noticed such thing than I can say yes it was a bug. But as of now, am happy with Dawnguard.

Re: patch for Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard

@konigsberg, You are some way right buddy. Though there is no lagging or freezing problems, but there are some bugs. I am playing the DLC since 2 days and have noticed few bugs such as one at the Broken Oar Grotto. Here Serena (one of my companion) gets trapped in the cave while revealing the side quests.

So, even i think Bathesda should launch a Patch to fix all these problems.