Thread: Unable to get gifts, energy, sent by my friend to me in Ruby Blast

Unable to get gifts, energy, sent by my friend to me in Ruby Blast

I have recently started playing Ruby Blast and I am doing quite as well, I am not having strategic issue but it is just that I am not getting receiving gifts and energy that are being sent from my friends. I have accepted them but they are not appearing in inbox. I am not able to make out what’s wrong, is there any setting that I have to enable to get them in my inbox and so. I don’t have much idea about it as I have recently started playing the game. Can anyone help me with this??

Re: Unable to get gifts, energy, sent by my friend to me in Ruby Blast

I think that there is some bug in the game as even I have encountered the same issue. I am not able to see anything in inbox. I have confirmed from my friends that they have sent me energies and gifts and I do get a notification regarding the same as well. I have accepted them all but I don’t know where they go. It seems as if they disappear after accepting, this is surely a bug.

I am not sure but if you both want then you can try out the below solutions and see if you are getting any help from it??

• Try disabling secure browsing in facebook settings by going in to account settings > security > secure browsing
    • If that does not help then delete all browser cache and cookies
    • If you still don’t receive energies and gifts sent to you then uninstall and reinstall the game in your facebook account and see if that’s helping. You don’t have to worry about the progress as you won’t be losing it.

Just try out these solutions and post back if any of these is helping you out.

Even I think there is something wrong with the game, I have tried disabling secure browsing in facebook but that did not made any difference. Other than that I have also tried deleting browser cache and cookies and have uninstalled and reinstalled the game as well but no avail. I was really enjoying the game but this issue is irritating me. I have checked about the same and have come across other people facing the same issue as well but I have not yet found any solution for it.

Yes Guys, this is a bug in the game, several people have reported it to the zynga officials. Zynga support officials have not yet confirmed it but they have mentioned that they have received a lot of complain from mass and they are investigating on it. So I don’t think that there is anything that we will be able to try out until they fix this at their end. So for now forgot about the energies and gifts and enjoy the game without them. I will surely post back as soon as I get any update on this bug.

Yes there is nothing we can try out, I have tried all of the solutions that has been mentioned over the web regarding it but I have not yet received any gift or energy after accepting them from inbox. I was thinking that there was something wrong with my account because of which I was not receiving the energies and gifts but now after hearing that this is a bug I am feeling quite relaxed.

I have faced the same while playing zynga poker as well, it is just not with Ruby Blast. Since it is quite a new game there are possibilities of it having bug. The same issues is there in zynga poker but it is random, sometimes I receive the collection that is sent to me by my friends and some time God knows where it goes. It appears in the inbox and I accept it as well but as soon as I close inbox I don’t see it in my collection. This has happened with me many times, anyways collections does not matter that much in poker so I am not that bothered about it.