Thread: Prototype 2 steam error "unavailable in your region"

Prototype 2 steam error "unavailable in your region"

I am a huge fan of Prototype series, loved playing part one now ready for sequence. Hence, i ordered/bought one for me on steam a week ago. but now when the game is launched, getting problem with the steam. When i go download/install the game with steam, i get an error saying something "unavailable in your region". What is it about ? Is this game not launched worldwide ? And if not, than how was i able to buy it from steam week ago? Why dint they told me right than itself regarding this ? Need suggestions from you guys, what should i do now ?

Re: Prototype 2 steam error "unavailable in your region"

Well, according to the searches i did, i found that Prototype 2 is only available for few regions via Steam that includes North, South and Central America. But there is nothing to worry as the game is officially launched worldwide. So steam will be making it available for all other regions soon. As of now you can click here to check when is it going to launch in your state.

Re: Prototype 2 steam error "unavailable in your region"

Quote Originally Posted by Anyone-4-CS View Post
    Well, according to the searches i did, i found that Prototype 2 is only available for few regions via Steam that includes North, South and Central America. But there is nothing to worry as the game is officially launched worldwide. So steam will be making it available for all other regions soon. As of now you can click here to check when is it going to launch in your state.
    The link you have given is the same store link where i am getting the error. Anyways, thanks for the useful info. But am disappointed with Steam. They should have mentioned all these things right at the time of booking .