Thread: Zynga Ruby Blast game is not loading

Zynga Ruby Blast game is not loading

I started playing Zynga's new Ruby Blast couple of days ago. It worked fine for 3 to 4 days but since than whenever am trying to launch the game it just wont load. It is Firefox 4.0 running with Windows 7. I though it might be browser problems hence tried to play the game on Opera but still the same reason.

First it takes upto 8 minutes to load up till 35% and gets stuck right there. It wont go ahead. Is it just me with this problem or anyone else have experienced it ? Please let me know what is the reason and how to fix it ? Thanks in advance.

Re: Zynga Ruby Blast game is not loading

There are few simple troubleshooting steps for fixing the loading issue of Facebook Flash games. You must clear your cache and cookies. But as you have already mentioned that you tried on two different browsers I think the problem might not be with browsers. What Flash version you have in your system? If it is not the latest one, update it now, reboot the system and try playing the game. Adobe flash is the main key of Flash games and hence many times problem occurs due to the same.

If still you get the same problem, I’ll suggest you to re-install your browsers. It is not recommended but reinstalling browsers many fix such problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Langward View Post
    What Flash version you have in your system? If it is not the latest one, update it now, reboot the system and try playing the game. Adobe flash is the main key of Flash games and hence many times problem occurs due to the same.

If still you get the same problem, I’ll suggest you to re-install your browsers. It is not recommended but reinstalling browsers many fix such problems.
    Well, it was Flash v10, i update and now installed version is Flash 11. I even tried re-installing the browsers but that too dint helped. i even tried installing new browser, Safari 5. But still the same problem, the game is not loading any more.

Quote Originally Posted by vararo View Post
    I started playing Zynga's new Ruby Blast couple of days ago. It worked fine for 3 to 4 days but since than whenever am trying to launch the game it just wont load. It is Firefox 4.0 running with Windows 7. I though it might be browser problems hence tried to play the game on Opera but still the same reason.
    Ruby Blast is the game for digging treasures. Above the hole, there are so many obstacles which are shaped in square of different vivid colors.