Thread: How to move fleet to new solar system in Endless Space?

How to move fleet to new solar system in Endless Space?

I have been playing Endless Space for long time now and I have discovered many new solar systems and planets in the area that is available in the game. Even after discovering all these planets and having empire on them, I am finding it impossible to shift my spaceships from one solar system to another solar system from different constellations. The spaceships don’t travel up to it. Can someone help me with it?

Re: How to move fleet to new solar system in Endless Space?

In Endless Space, developers have tried to maintain the realism. The distance between two solar systems is very large and travelling up to them is literally impossible. Even in this game this same concept is followed. If you are unable to shift your spaceships from one solar system to another, you should develop the in-game technology by name ‘Wormholes’. They are links, but of different kinds. They can be used to connect to two different solar systems from different constellations. You can develop this by first researching about ‘Applied Casimir Effect’ which will be found in the technology tree.

Re: How to move fleet to new solar system in Endless Space?

Yes, Wormhole technology is the solution to get the fleets travel among the solar systems that are available in different constellations. But once you move the fleet from one solar system to another using the Wormhole, you won’t be able to do any other action in that same turn. So you must use these wormholes wisely as they can prove disadvantageous as well as advantageous depending on how you use them. For added advantage, you can also research about ‘Dark Matter Shielding’ as it will increase the rate of speed of travel between the wormholes.