Thread: Which is the best james bond video game

Which is the best james bond video game

Which one is the best bond game. My friend game me the disc of Golden Eye and Bloodstone. But I am not able to decide which one is good. I a want to purchase certain bond games. I do not want each and every series. I just need the top one. Because my friend told that some of the games listed in it is boring. I do not need very long hours of gameplay, but something interesting that make me glued to the same.

Re: Which is the best james bond video game

Don't go with Golden eye. I will not recommend that. But if you need good adventure then the best one is Everything or Nothing which was released on psu in 2004. This is one the best that I found and it was awesome. The game gives yo a faster action and thrill compared to any. If you do not want to get bored then this is the one that I will recommend you. The game is based on third person gameplay were you have to accomplish certain task within given time. The game is mixture of shooting, action and racing type.

Also you can see a glimpse of Max Payne here. There are some combat fight at certain level and many more stuff. I had played this game 3 times and liked is still. Because the game is not moving in single direction. There are ample of things that you can try out. The game has different vehicles also. In this you can carry many types of weapons to bring down the enemies. You can use gadgets or bots to destroy your enemy. What I know that this is one of the best game that I had seen ever. The characters that are shown in the game offers more realistic approach.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortals View Post
    Which one is the best bond game. My friend game me the disc of Golden Eye and Bloodstone. But I am not able to decide which one is good. I a want to purchase certain bond games. I do not want each and every series. I just need the top one. Because my friend told that some of the games listed in it is boring. I do not need very long hours of gameplay, but something interesting that make me glued to the same.
    You can go for Nightfire, it's a first person game but it's really adventurous and it's good to play. You are needed to complete a task which normally a Bond would do. Also, there is a new game which is Blood stone but the story line is boring and needs more graphics, but you can try that as well.

Heros
    Night fire is Pierce bros and Blood stone is Daniel craig

Golden eye is bit long. That is the reason at some place it became a bit boring. The game is nice, you can give a try. While Everything or nothing will not give you good graphics output.

There is a very short list of bond games. I do not remember that recently any of it was released or not. But I had played Golden eye some couple of years before. I liked the game. It is entirely story based and you need to chase time in it. It is not complicated but reasonable. Recently there was a game which was released on Wii called as Quantum of Solace. This was one of the best I had seen. But the game lacks better support on Wii. I hope there would some similar version on other platform also. Golden Eye is the most recent. There are ample of missions that you can play and task to achieve. Some older games were good, but I will not recommend you to play them due to poor graphics.

chrismartin4u Guest

I have played the Quantum of Solace but a very few times. It was the first and last james Bond game I have played ever.

I will stick with everything or nothing. Because I had played and it is too good. The game provides a mixture of action and racing. This is never found in other bond game series.