Thread: Pirates are the strongest in Endless Space game

Pirates are the strongest in Endless Space game

No doubt the game is completely dominated by the Pirates. From the time I have been playing this game I have noticed that pirates are all over the game. I have enough strength with me with around 3000 militaries and also a quite decent amount of planets with me.

The pirates are seen quite strong and it looks like they endless. Sometimes I believe that I am playing in high settings but when I verify I understand that I am actually playing on Normal settings. But then when they look so strong and so highly equipped.

Re: Pirates are the strongest in Endless Space game

Everyone playing this game feels the same at some point of time during the game play. Even I am one amongst them. Mostly I was very much troubled by the pirates in my first game. With my first game I always used to be destroyed in the hands of pirates and hissho which used to be very much irritating. I felt them the strongest in the first game. In fact at one point I even thought that I am not going to make out to the second game but however I managed to overcome and reach the second game.

But however even the second game was not so impressive for me. I still remember that I verified the game settings and it was no doubt on the normal settings. You won’t believe it almost took me around 40 turns just to defeat those pirates. In this second game they actually controlled a complete arm of the galaxy.

I found that putting a ship in the system used to stop spawning of the pirates. While playing the game I found that the pirates used to spawn only in the system that used to have no radar coverage. You won’t find any such description or explanation in the game settings or even in the official page or any guide which helps to play the game sensibly.

However I managed to get a way around to reduce the appearance of the pirates. With the huge radar coverage you can use your scout in order to cover multiple systems with one attempt. This might help them to get control over the spawning of the pirates. By doing this not just the spawning will be reduced but also the chances of pirates travelling through the wormholes will reduced. At least you will not have any fear of pirate fleets attacking your area from some other constellation. You can have full protection to the concerned constellation.

Try to cover as much as system possible with the radar coverage. I know for many for the players it is very much difficult to cover up each and every system with the radar coverage but if you even manage to cover the system in large number the pirates will spawn less. In short, while you play the game always remember that the more you cover the system the less will be the possibilities of spawning pirates.

Are you sure you are talking about the radar coverage of this game because I don’t see any fact in this thing. I have already noticed it in my game but it doesn’t looks like helping me with restricting the pirates spawning. Let me clear myself. Just beside my own home system there is a solar system and for your kind information, the system is completely under the coverage of radar but I have always noticed that the pirates keep on spawning there. What should we call that? Do not feel that I have mistaken anything. I am well aware of the game and also with my current position in the game. I am very much sure that the system is well covered within the range of radar coverage.

I have a very simple reason to explain why pirates spawn and also I would like to let you know how exactly you can destroy them.

Firstly if you have un-colonized, then if you have no ships orbiting the system and lastly if you are outside the you own influence ring then there are huge chances of pirates spawning you can help from stopping them spawning.

And for destroying, the only criteria that I found best is to build a fleet of 5 destroyers sporting missiles and kinetics as soon as possible and then you can easily destroy them from spawning.