Thread: Spec Ops: The Line Co-Op mode?

Spec Ops: The Line Co-Op mode?

So anyone else other than me who thinks the same. I am a big fan of co-op mode games and not just me but also my other friends like this kind of games. Now the problem is I also like Spec Ops: The Line game, this game is really amazing. Shooting in desert with some adventurous stunts and action really amaze me a lot. Yesterday I was wondering how amazing it would be if I play the same game in a co-op mode. playing a game with such high graphic mode and shooting up your enemies being along with your friends is always exciting. What do you all think guys? Don’t you feel that co-op mode should be introduced in this game?

Re: Spec Ops: The Line Co-Op mode?

I don’t know how many of the gamers would agree with you but however I would consider myself as one amongst you. Even I was thinking the same. I have a group of friends who always prefer playing game in group. I know you must be thinking of multiplayer game mode now.

We are truly fed up of the multiplayer mode. we do not want to fight against each other anymore. The best part of co-op mode is that we can play the game being together, make strategies and shoot the enemies. Sounds so interesting, I think co-op mode should be introduced in this game.

I guess I am going to be the odd man out over here. Yeah, I do not agree for a co-op mode. I am not at all against such kind of mode or against the game. Instead I am talking in favor of this game. If a co-op mode will be introduced, the story line of this game will at some point of stage be lost. It does creates more enjoyment and also increases difficulty factor but people while playing in co-op mode sometimes forgets the real motto of the game and just keep on playing with their friends or colleagues.

Playing in a single player mode is the best way to feel and understand and get into core dept of the story of the game. Not just co-op mode but I would also ignore playing multiplayer mode. And I am sure any gamer like me would do the same if he wants to play the game according to the story.

First of all let me tell you that you are not the only odd person here, I am backing you but only with certain conditions. The reason is quite simply. From the time I have started playing games it was only single player mode which I preferred so today I must say that I am not a big time player in multiplayer mode or co-op mode.

When I learnt about the co-op mode I was quite impressed with its working. I mean, if in co-op mode we manage to place our co-players systematically at the positions for overcoming the unwanted situations then it could go well and interesting. Not one or two there are many people who prefer co-op so definitely there might be something in this mode which is attracting the players.

“Ultimate Fun” is the term that I would love to give to the co-op mode of any game. Co-op mode no doubt makes the game lively and enjoyable. If you really do not care of the story and just want to carry on with some fun then this is it. Joining friends, watching replays with them creates lot of joy and happiness.

And also I as far as I have seen co-op mode games has always done a good business in the market. So I think this game should even introduce the mode as it has already created a huge havoc with the best graphics and story line. Let’s see how the developers retain the gamers for this game.