Thread: Single player of Spec Ops: The Line is how long?

Single player of Spec Ops: The Line is how long?

I still didn’t get the idea about how long the story mode of this game in single player mode is. I wanted to purchase this game but just because I am not aware of the length of the story of this game I am afraid to go for it. I personally feel that if the story of this game is too short then its not worth buying. Once even if I get a partial idea about the length then at least I would be able to make out everything perfectly. So guys, is there anyone who knows about the length of the story of this game.

Re: Single player of Spec Ops: The Line is how long?

Look, there is no one who can even give you bit idea about the length of this game as this game has been recently released and it must not even have been played by enough people. But still, according to the information that I got from on air is that this game is somewhat approximately around for 8 to 10 hours. I really do not believe this information as I got it from someone who do not have much idea about such third person shooter games. If you can keep some patience then better wait for more while and let other buy it. After they play the game you will be able to know what you need. Stay in contact of the people who have purchased or wait here to know the perfect length of this game.

The single player game to me looks like around 10 hours as already mentioned above. Not the complete game but I think with regards to the length this game is almost similar to Bioshock 2 (just single player mode). Bioshock 2 is actually one of my favorite game and both the game in length seems to be similar to me, this is why the reason I am guessing out the length of Spec Ops: The Line at around 10 hrs in single player campaign.

Heard that this game has 13 chapters in total. If it is really true then the length has definitely to be around what I mentioned above. And if in case we try to play it with some hard settings then it might even increase much longer.

I don’t think making a random guess might help you in knowing the fact. You shouldn’t do that. After reading out your thread and even more, after reading out the replies you got I decided to search on web about the same what you have asked here. I end up getting the result at some well reputed sites. There I found that the game length is around 4 hours. And let me tell you that the length is in a single player mode. I know this is quite shocking to know that the game is so short. Obviously playing around for such short period would be not at all interestingly. I mean the moment you will start taking interest in this game you will find that it’s done!

The only option to stretch this game is to play it under multiplayer mode but I guess even that would not help you to extend the length of this game. It seems to be senseless wasting the amount in buying this game and finishing it within one play. Better we have a look at some other game.

Before comment and deciding the fate of the game I think it is much better to first play it at least once. I do agree that the game length is too short but it is far more satisfying due to its interesting factors. I mean to say that the game is definitely too short but the story line of this game makes things more interesting. Not you alone, but also other people who prefer this game are complaining about the length.

The interesting thing is that all are just complaining about the length and not about the other aspects of this game because they know that this game has the power to retain the player to sit and continue for a long time. anyways 4 hours is the max time of the length of this game and not 8 or 10 or something.

Spending $60 would be worth only if really liked the game and if you assure that you will play it again and again. Not every would agree to invest their $60 for 4 to 5 hours of campaign. They say that instead of wasting such a huge amount for a small game they would buy some other game which would keep them up in front of their device for more than the expected time. But I completely disagree with their statements. I personally feel that if you really love a game you wouldn’t mind playing it again once if you have done playing the complete campaign. I really loved the demo version of this game and now I have planned to purchase the full version by paying the full amount. Once if I am done with playing in single player mode I would go for playing the same in multiplayer mode then again in single player and so on but won’t stop until I am bored with it.