Thread: How to enable windowed mode in Quantum Conundrum?

How to enable windowed mode in Quantum Conundrum?

I have been playing Quantum Conundrum for few days now. One thing that I needed in this game was to have an option to play this game in windowed mode. If I have some important work going on in background which I know will be soon finished and I will have to start new process, then I need to alt + tab to switch to another process from this game. If windowed mode for Quantum Conundrum was provided, I wouldn’t need to do it. I could just click on the tab below and get to the desired window or task. Can someone tell me if windowed mode is possible in his game or not?

Re: How to enable windowed mode in Quantum Conundrum?

By default you won’t find any option to run the game in Windowed mode. But with little tweaking it is possible. One option to play the game in windowed mode is by pressing alt + enter during the runtime as it will force the game to run in the windowed mode. The window will be of the size that you have set resolution to. Another way of getting Quantum Conundrum run in windowed mode is by adding –windowed to the launch parameter. Right click on the execution file of this game and go for create shortcut option. The shortcut thus created will provide you option for adding extra parameters. Right click on the shortcut logo of Quantum Conundrum and add ‘–windowed’ command in end of its name. It should look like ‘Quantum Conundrum .exe –windowed’.

Re: How to enable windowed mode in Quantum Conundrum?

Actually the developers of Quantum Conundrum have released a patch that will solve many problems regarding this game. This patch will also provide you in-game option for running the game in windowed mode. You will find more details of this patch here.