Thread: Not receiving any gifts that my friends send me in Zynga Bubble safari

Not receiving any gifts that my friends send me in Zynga Bubble safari

Playing Zynga bubble from past 3 weeks and this is the first time I am stuck in this game from last two days. You won’t believe, the task it too simple. I just have to defeat the poachers and obviously for that I will have to gather all my other friends who are in this game. Now the problem is that they aren’t being able to join me in this level because I am unable to receive their gifts. I don’t know what exactly the problem is as I am not being displayed by any kind of error or something that might give me at least an idea about why the gifts aren’t being delivered to me. Can anyone help out with this problem? Are you facing the same problem; you can share it with me.

Re: Not receiving any gifts that my friends send me in Zynga Bubble safari

You didn’t clearly describe your problem. Is it that, you do not even get the notification of your gifts or you at least getting such notification but no gifts are delivered? There are many of my friends who are facing the same problem but I have noticed that the symptoms are differs in many of their cases. Like in one of my friend’s case, while playing the game he is getting the gift notification properly without any trouble but when he clicks on that notification the gifts are not being credited. From past few days he is facing the same issue.

And in another friend’s case the problem is worst. He is not even getting the notification of the gifts. Initially he thought no gifts were sent to him but when he verified with his other bubble safari friends he found all of them used to send him the request to accept the gifts. Don’t know what exactly is going wrong. Due to this problem even he is stuck at one level.

I am a new player of this game, so I am sure whether I am facing the same problem or I am missing out something while receiving the gifts. This is my third day of gaming and currently I am on level 30, doing well with each successive level. Now to be frank, I do not have much friends playing this game but I am sure those who are playing it might be sending me gifts. But I didn’t receive any of them.

I doubt there might be a gift box or something where all the gifts would be getting stored. If the gifts are not automatically getting credited in our game they what is it that would credit the gifts to me? Guys, I know I am being silly but I somehow wanted to know where exactly the gifts go! Only then I can make out whether I am also facing the same problem or not.

I would definitely help you in letting know where exactly you can find the gifts that you get from your other bubble safari friends. Firstly as obvious, login into your facebook account then check out your wall for this game or type in the game name in the search option. Now click on the app and then open up the game. Now, here is what you can find all your gifts. But let me clear one thing, even if you accept all these gifts by clicking on them they are nowhere going to be counted. i really do not know what is wrong with Zynga. Earlier they used to make such smooth game, even now they are doing the same but somehow they bring up a bug in their current games. I am sure they will come up with a fix for these gift issues.

Zynga shouldn’t have come up with such issue now. They are so old in making game; I think they should have been expert till now. So many of their games are being played in facebook but each time with every game there is some of the other related issues. And the gift problem is a really funny issue. Every time I check out my gift inbox I get random gifts. I know what I request from my friends but all I find something else in my inbox. They are very much annoying. Sometimes I get energy whereas sometimes I get nothing.

I guess there is a kind of restriction in claiming the gifts that you receive. At every 24 hours you can collect your gifts. After that you can get them again only after 24 hrs which is quite annoying. After every few hours I starts getting the requests in my gift inbox.

Recently I was told that the time frame for accepting the gift from the same friend has been reduced to 18 hrs. However I am not sure about the news, will try it this time and let you know.