Thread: I am stucked on Zynga Bubble Safari level 29

I am stucked on Zynga Bubble Safari level 29

I am playing Zynga Safari and I am currently at level 29. I am having difficulty playing this level as I find it very hard. This level has too many dangerous items in the bubble maze that makes it impossible to either complete this level or to gain enough points to proceed to the next level. I am really frustrated and I have already tried around five to six times. I have some power-ups like Spawner, Undo, Starting Birds and Extra fire, but still I am having trouble finishing it. Can someone who has completed this level tell me how to complete it, is there any trick or some fixed shortcut, which might help to achieve it?

Re: I am stucked on Zynga Bubble Safari level 29

I too remember that level 28 and level 29 are one of the most difficult levels available in this game. I don’t know what developers were thinking before designing this video. They have placed so many spawners and poacher’s trap, which it makes impossible to shoot bubbles avoiding them. I know that most of the times you must be facing sudden death due to poacher’s trap. When I was playing this level, I had Spawner power-up. Due to this power-up, the humming birds fly up to the spawners and disable them for some time. Also having extra power n this level is very useful as it can easily destroy the poachers and the spawners.

Why don’t you try the extended aim power. It will extend the aiming line and provide you excellent accuracy. I remember this level and I can tell you that I had to depend upon the bounced shots rather than the direct shots to finish the level. Making direct shots used to get the dangerous things in the path leading to negative effects on my game. Also having the extra fire power gives at least one chance to have the poachers out of the path. There is no specific method or any strategy as the bubbles will keep changing randomly with every try you put in. One thing I can advice you about this level is that you have to be very quick and attentive.

Innovation is the key to success of level 29 in Zynga Bubble Safari. You have to find out new ways to get shots right. What I mean to say is that you don’t just go on shooting directly, try to create as much big chain as possible, once done get as big combo possible. This will give you enough points that negative points won’t do much effect. Also keep avoiding the poacher’s trap as it will end the game instantly. Also you can ask your friends t send you power-ups regularly. Accepting the gifts from friends regularly will enhance the gifting power of your friend such that you will start getting bonus bubbles from them.

Accepting the gifts from friends regularly will enhance the gifting power of your friend such that you will start getting bonus bubbles from them.
    I too agree that friend’s co-operation is very necessary in Zynga Bubble Safari. With it you can get gifts that you have never even used. I have around 8 active friends who regularly send me gifts. This helps me to have all the powerful bubbles that come handy in difficult levels like level 29. My opinion for you is to get as many combos as possible. They will only help you to gain enough points and stars. If you are finding it difficult to complete this level, then I’ll suggest that you should concentrate on getting single star rather than earning many points and three star ratings. Points and stars can also be earned later if you proceed from this level.