Thread: Trick to beat Level 54 in Zynga Bubble Safari

Trick to beat Level 54 in Zynga Bubble Safari

Need some tips to cross this level. Is there anyone who has cleared it with an ease? Let me tell you that I have played this level only twice and both the time don’t know what happened I started losing the points even after acquiring number of fruits. As far as I remember in the previous levels I used to gain lot of points after hitting a bubbles containing huge number of fruits. I am not getting the logic behind this level. Can anyone explain it to me with an appropriate way out to clear the level?

Re: Trick to beat Level 54 in Zynga Bubble Safari

I guess you need to learn more about this level and for that you need to play it as much as possible, no matter how many times you lose it. For your kind information let me tell you that in this level you don’t just have fruits that gain points for you but there are also rotten fruits that are meant to decrease your points. I guess whenever you played this level, you must have shot the bubbles containing rotten fruits which must have got into your bucket and negative your points. I would only suggest you to try avoid the rotten fruits falling into the bucket and play it more sensibly.

Ok, I got it. After you explained me the main target of this level when I played it once I again I found it quite difficult to stop the rotten fruits from falling into the buckets. Whatever I do, rotten fruits are bound to get hit and then fell down reducing my points. I guess this level is only meant to negative our points and nothing else. There is no other option left for us to see the top order of the bubbles other than dropping the rotten fruits. it doesn’t matter you clear the top order in the level ultimately you are going to left with no points and no stars. Is there any way out to get rid of those rotten fruits?

Yeah, there is a trick that you can try out but I won’t assure you that you will keep up all your points with you after you finish your level. but at least you can manage to say lot of your points compared to what you are losing right now. look dropping rotten fruits cannot be stopped in anyway but if you try to drop them sensibly then I guess you will lose only few points. Try to hit the bubble in such a way that the rotten fruits are dropped altogether in a group. This will make the fruits clash and then only few of the fruits will be able to get in the bucket. Also make sure that you make use of fire bubbles in between the game play.