Thread: Extended aim should be made permanent buy in every level of Zynga Bubble Safari

Extended aim should be made permanent buy in every level of Zynga Bubble Safari

I am playing Zynga Bubble Safari and I am at level 21. After playing this game for this long, I realized that every power-up has an expiry period after which we have to buy it again if we want to use it. The favorite power-p according to me in this game is the extended aim. It gives more accurate demonstration of the bubble’s path after being shot. I find it more useful when it I need to take bounce shots or do some trick shot. But after buying it, we have to again buy it after 3 turns if needed. I think that this is a bad idea from Zynga to get money from the players. They should have made it available permanently for the whole game after purchasing it. What do you people think about it?

Re: Extended aim should be made permanent buy in every level of Zynga Bubble Safari

I don’t think that extended aim should be made permanent and should work in same way as it is at present. Having permanent extended aim will reduce the challenging part of Zynga Bubble Safari to a great level. Everybody will start shooting accurately without any fear of touching the dangerous bubbles. With short aiming line, the player has to think many times before shooting as the shot might land him in poacher’s trap of maybe disturb the beehive. If the extended aim is made permanent, you will see people gaining levels at very fast pace and there would be no weak player to this game. Also increase of player’s level at such high rate means developers will have to bring out new things in this game at fast rate. So I think that the game is good as it is for now.

Re: Extended aim should be made permanent buy in every level of Zynga Bubble Safari

The extended aim should be made permanent but after some levels, maybe at 25 or 27. These are the levels where the game actually become difficult and need for extended aiming system becomes necessary. Also the players get well acquainted to the game so well that even with the short aiming handle, they can play efficiently. Providing the extended aimer will help to pass certain difficult levels like level 29. If this is not possible, then the extended aim should be automatically given to players for certain levels in Zynga Bubble Safari. This will really help as the difficulty of this game increases. Another way of giving the user extended aim should be that the game should provide a choice, one to have permanent extended aim and lose one power-up slot or to preserve the power-up slot and skip having permanent extended aim.

With shorter aiming line, I think the fun level of the game increases in multiplayer mode. The game is so fast in the multiplayer mode that there isn’t enough time to think. Also with four players shooting at different directions, it becomes quicker. If extended aim was given, then it would become easy to shoot up to a desired location without any challenging part left. But of developers need to put extended aim for permanent use, then the price to buy it should be high. With high price, the player will be able to collect enough money only when he reaches at the higher levels. Also due to the high price, one won’t spend much on other power-ups to save money. This will add some more challenging part as player will now have to manage money too. I hope developers don’t make permanent extended aim available at price of real money.