Thread: After which level we get rid of bee hives in Zynga Bubble Safari

After which level we get rid of bee hives in Zynga Bubble Safari

Hey guys, come on, there might be someone who must know about bee hives that comes at each level of Zynga Bubble safari. I really wanted to get rid of them, they irritates me the most. People say that they find this game bit difficult due to so and so reason but for me this game is just a piece of cake but only if the bee hives are eliminated from all the levels. Every time whenever I play certain level I feel that this might be the end of bee adventure but no I am always proved wrong. After the end of that particular level when the next level starts these bees are bound to come without fail. Even if I managed to destroy the hives at some of the levels but that do not make any sense as they however come in the next level without fail. Anyone who has any idea about these frustrating bees hives?

Re: After which level we get rid of bee hives in Zynga Bubble Safari

Trust me; I am the biggest lover and also an expert of this game. Currently playing level 59 and still doing well. I am sure by the end of this week I will cross a decent amount of levels. No matter at what level I am playing now, I do really not like the bees that always come and interfere in between the game play. Until now I didn’t understood their intention of attacking the monkey without any reason. they keep on coming around me randomly with no specific time.

I know bee hives are meant for increasing the difficulty and our task is not to disturb them by hitting the bubbles away from them. But I have noticed that even if I attack the bubbles which are almost at the opposite direction of bee hive, they break down and start messing up with me. Just because of this reason my level either stays incomplete or I lose most of my points. As I said I am an expert with this game but even then I haven’t been able to find any way out to stay away from them.

Yeah, even I have noticed the same. Once while playing level 26 I was at such a position that I was getting certain unwanted bubbles in my gun to shoot. It was the pink standard bubble. In the game there was no requirement of this pink bubble as all the bubbles of this color were already vanished. So I shot the first pink bubble at the extreme left side as there was some empty space. Now at the opposite right corner side there were about 3 to 4 bee hives so you can take it as one of the reason why I shot the bubble at the left side. But interestingly don’t know for what reason I found that some huge number of bees came down and started attacking me. However ultimately I dropped my strategy and simply played a normal game.

Not a single developer of the game makes anything without any reason. if the bee hivers are introduced then definitely as already said above they must be for advancing the difficulty. As far as I have learnt bees do attack at some specific point with some specified reason.

1. If you drop the bubble just beside then they are bound to attack you
    2. Secondly then attack whenever you shoot the bubble and if any bubble touch them and become fruit

As long as I can predict, bee hives will go off at such a stage where another new difficulty will be introduced. Difficulty or twists in any game is never eliminated they just switches from one form to another form. And this is what going to be happened in this game too. I am not sure when we will get rid of them but surely they will go away. Do not think that you will be satisfied enough with their elimination; who knows, another dangerous difficulty like more bigger bees are awaiting for you in the higher levels.

Yeah, even I have noticed the same. Once while playing level 26 I was at such a position that I was getting certain unwanted bubbles in my gun to shoot. It was the pink standard bubble. In the game there was no requirement of this pink bubble as all the bubbles of this color were already vanished. So I shot the first pink bubble at the extreme left side as there was some empty space. Now at the opposite right corner side there were about 3 to 4 bee hives so you can take it as one of the reason why I shot the bubble at the left side. But interestingly don’t know for what reason I found that some huge number of bees came down and started attacking me. However ultimately I dropped my strategy and simply played a normal game.
    Hey I think you didn’t get the game completely. It is very important for you first understand and know that there are not only those bee hives that you see on your screen with the game frame. Other than what you see, there are also few more hives existing and hidden above the ceiling. So whenever you try to shoot a bubble on a clear surface do not think that you will be safe or there will be no bees. You might hit the bees unknowingly. So if you are lucky enough you can get out of it. already happened with me at level 25.

I don’t know at which level you can get rid of the bee hive but in your existing level if you are finding any difficulty with the bees then I guess my post can help you out easily. Firstly the best way to destroy the bee hive is to shoot them with the help of the existing special bubbles i.e. Coconut, Steel, Fire, Lightning and etc. make sure that you do not try to shoot them with the help of those standard or normal bubbles instead they will become fruits. Only these special bubbles are meant for their destruction.

Another thing I would like to tell you is that, if you use a Beehive power up then you might be safe from their attack. Not just this power up with safe you with the current attack but also you will be kept safe for the next three upcoming attacks. There are many other options for the same thing. I would say better take help from zynga webpage. They will definitely help you out.