Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Different kinds of super bubbles in Zynga Bubble Safari

Video Games

Old 29-06-2012

Different kinds of super bubbles in Zynga Bubble Safari

I have recently started playing Zynga Bubble Safari and I am loving the game as well but I am facing difficulty in recognizing super bubbles and their task. So is there anyone who is aware of all the super bubbles along with the task they carry out? Knowing these things will help me bit, any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Old 29-06-2012

Re: Different kinds of super bubbles in Zynga Bubble Safari

Here you go:

Super Bubbles:
  1. Coconut Bubble They are used for knocking down fruits and getting rid of pesky Poacher Traps.
  2. Steel Bubble They are used for knocking down more fruits rather than just coconuts or dislodge Spawners.
  3. Sticky Bomb Bubble This bubble get stick to other bubble and detonate then after three 3 additional shots.
  4. Lightning Bubble They are used for zapping fruit and hazards out.
  5. Rainbow Bubble This bubble matches any bubble that comes in contact with it.
  6. Paint Bubble This Bubble paints the surrounding bubbles with the color of the bubble it hits.
Old 29-06-2012

If you have started the game recently then you might not be aware of all the Super Bubbles, I mean how they look like. So just to help you with the same I am posting this:
- Coconut Bubble
- Steel Bubble
- Sticky Bomb Bubble
- Lightning Bubble
- Rainbow Bubble
- Paint Bubble
Old 29-06-2012

When you will proceed with the levels of Bubble Safari then you will come across. To overcome the same you will have to use certain game playing technique along with smart choice of Power Ups. Since you are aware of the Super Bubbles I am just listing the Hazards along with the damage they will cause.
- Beehives- They are Disturbed easily, your bubble will get wasted if they sting you. You have to use Coconuts, Steel Bubbles, Lightning, On Fire Mode for knocking them. You can also drop them by 5 shots.
- Spawners They spit out random color bubble, you can use Steel Bubbles or blast with Lightning Bubbles or On Fire Mode for knocking them out.
- Poacher Trap This is the dangerous of them all, if it hit you then your game is over. They can be avoided by planting localized Sticky Bombs.
- Rotten Fruit - You have to avoid from getting dropped in baskets. You have to pop as many Rotten Fruits instead of dropping them On Fire Mode. Even this is one of the dangerous Hazards.
- Vines It devours bubbles with every shot, you can blast them with On Fire Mode and even drop them.
- Flower Blossoms It splits bubble that changes the color of surrounding bubbles. You can get rid of them by hitting them with Special Bubbles,or drop them.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , ,