Thread: Energy regeneration after 1 hour in Zynga Bubble Safari sucks

Energy regeneration after 1 hour in Zynga Bubble Safari sucks

I just started playing Zynga Bubble Safari and I played some levels of the game’s start. After playing the game, I exhausted all the energy that I was given in the start. I thought that it will take an hour to regenerate whole energy after one hour or so. But it after two hours I saw that only two energy was regenerated. Now I think that in the beginning of the level we have fifteen energy bars. So according to this logic, it will take around fifteen hours to get whole recharge. I think this system is very bad for an social game. What do other people think about it?

Re: Energy regeneration after 1 hour in Zynga Bubble Safari sucks

yes, I too saw this system and I think that after the player levels up and gets a large amount of energy, this time of recharge will increase to such a level that it will become impossible for the layer to wait for the full recharge. So if I get on level 10 and ten energy increases, then I will have to wait twenty five hours more to get full recharge. Now this will become difficult to level up and progress in Zynga Bubble Safari. I think that this system should be changed such that as level increases, the amount of time required to recharge the energy will also reduce. This will prove helpful as I will not have to wait for long hours.

Re: Energy regeneration after 1 hour in Zynga Bubble Safari sucks

I don’t think that energy should be provided at short intervals. These long intervals which exist in current system will keep me off the addiction for this game. I will control myself to check for energy recharge only after hours and not after few minutes. Also if you play the game properly, you will be given enough energy to play the game many times in a single row. So if you properly created sequences and acquire bonus points, you can easily earn two to three energy in a single game. Also thinking from the business point, Zynga will encourage people to buy more energy with real money to play in short intervals.