Thread: Didn’t get soundtrack with pre-ordered season pass of Quantum Conundrum

Didn’t get soundtrack with pre-ordered season pass of Quantum Conundrum

I brought Quantum Conundrum with its season pass and it said that I will be getting the soundtracks of this game along with it. But after downloading the game, I went on the store page and the soundtracks were still not available for downloads. I have completed Quantum Conundrum and I loved the soundtracks given to the game. I would like to add them to my playlist for hearing it daily. Can someone provide me with details of the soundtracks? Will they be available for download in coming days?

Re: Didn’t get soundtrack with pre-ordered season pass of Quantum Conundrum

I know that soundtracks of Quantum Conundrum are awesome and they add life to the game. I too liked the soundtracks especially the soundtrack that was heard along with the credits in the end. I now that they are still not available for download on the store page, but I think that developers will add them soon in coming days. This must have been done because the game will release for Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 on July 11 2012. So maybe developers don’t want to reveal much of it till the final launch. I think that soundtracks of Quantum Conundrum might be available on iTunes too.

Re: Didn’t get soundtrack with pre-ordered season pass of Quantum Conundrum

The soundtracks of Quantum Conundrum are composed by Chris Ballew. He is an American citizen and has been nominated for Grammy awards for best song writer and lead singer. Square Enix had assigned the part of composing the music for Quantum Conundrum to Chris Ballew and he has done an excellent job. I hope the soundtracks of this game are brought out soon as I would like to hear them individually without any interference of ambient sounds of the game. I tried to find the songs from the game’s system folder. But they were in such a format which was not compatible with any music player. So now only one thing we can do is that is to wait for the soundtracks to release officially from where we will be able to download.