Thread: Will The Secret World preorder early access start on June 29th?

Will The Secret World preorder early access start on June 29th?

I watched the trailer of The Secret World on internet and I found this game interesting. I have planned to play this game once my exams get over after 2 days. Due to my exams, I didn’t use computer for much of the time. So I think that I missed the pre-orders of this game. My cousin who had pre-ordered The Secret World said to me that people who had pre-ordered this game will get early access in the game, which is four days before actual launch of the game. I wanted to know if this thing what he said is true or not?

Re: Will The Secret World preorder early access start on June 29th?

Yes, the people who pre-ordered The Secret World will get an early access in the game. The early access won’t be given to everyone on 29th Jun. But it will be spread over period of four days depending on the regions they are providing this service to. This early access will begin on 29th June at 6 pm of CET and 9 am of PDT. One good thing about this early access is that the people who will get early access in this game will be able reserve their favorite unique names. I mean, many times it happens that if someone wants to have their gaming name as ‘Crime_Master_Gogo’ then it doesn’t remain available after some days. It is because someone already has taken it and the person needs to get another name or try other combination for required name. For example, ‘Crime_Master_Gogo1234’ or ‘Crime_Master47_Gogo’. So the people who have pre-ordered The Secret World won’t have to undergo this ordeal.

Re: Will The Secret World preorder early access start on June 29th?

I have pre-ordered this game and I will be getting an early access, but the pre-order of The Secret World is not just about the early access and reserving unique usernames. It will also give a unique ring called ‘Screaming Demon’ which will increase the amount of XP we earn in initial levels of this game. Also a unique T-Shirt which won’t be available by any other means will be available for our characters. This T-Shirt will denote that we were the first ones to join the game using early access facility. Also the pet which we have to choose will be powerful than the normal ones. It will help in increasing the combat attributes of our character in initial levels.