Thread: Quantum Conundrum game is not launching

Quantum Conundrum game is not launching

I have recently downloaded and installed Quantum Conundrum game in my system, I did not had any issues with the installation but I don’t know why the game is not launching. When I am trying to start the game then it says launching for some seconds and then disappears. I am not getting any error message as such. I am aware of the game system requirement and am having a system quite better than the required specification. I don’t know what’s wrong, I am running windows 7 in my system, is there anyone who can help?

Re: Quantum Conundrum game is not launching

Before I suggest you something about the same I wanted to know if you are having the latest graphic card driver for your system?? If not then install the same first and let me know if the issue is getting solved by that. You should also install the latest direct x as well. Just check out these things and let me know what you get so that I can have broad idea of the issue you are facing and will try to help you with the same.

I have already installed the latest graphic driver for my card and I have also installed the latest direct x as well but I am still not getting any help from them. I have tried rebooting the system and have tried launching the game several times as well but these things are not appearing to be making any difference. Is there anything else that I need to check out or any solution that I can try out further for fixing this issue??? I just want to get it working somehow and enjoy the game like others, please help!!!

Have you tried verifying game cache??? If not then check out the same and let us know what you get for further help. Just right click on game in your library>properties>local files>verify game cache. You can also try running the game on lower resolution or setting a different resolution in the launch options. If you are still not getting any luck then you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the game and see if you are having any luck with it.

By now I have tried out all the below things but they have just not made any difference in my case:
    1. Installing latest driver for graphic card
    2. Installing latest direct x
    3. Disabling all the programs running in the background along with the antivirus program
    4. Running the game on lower resolution
    5. Verifying game cache
    6. Uninstalling and reinstalling the game

Is there anything else that I can try out further for getting rid of this issue, I am just running out of ideas now. I had never faced any such issues before. Any further help regarding the same will be highly appreciated.

I think that there might be some other program that is getting interfered with the launching of the game. So before launching the game make sure that you are not running any program in the background and disable antivirus and other security program as well. After doing all these launch the game and see if the game is launching fine or not. If not then you can try running the game in compatibility mode, for that you can right click on launcher and select properties> compatibility tab. Now in the compatibility tab windows there will be a drop down box for compatibility mode, so you can try out all of the options from beginning and find out if any of them is helping you out. Just make sure that you are saving and applying the changes before closing the window. Just check out these things and post back the result you get after that.