Thread: Can’t kill players with FAL Rifle in Max Payne 3 Multiplayer

Can’t kill players with FAL Rifle in Max Payne 3 Multiplayer

Dont know is it a bug or something else. I just bought the game a week ago, installation went fine, i can even play the Single campaign without any problem. But multiplayer seems very strange. I mean, am just unable to kill my opponents. I mean, whenever i fire or any of the opponent, i can see their health bar decreasing but they dont die even after the health bar is completely empty. It seems like they have some kind of invisible protective shield. Is there someone who faced the same with MP3 ? if yes, please let me know how to fix it if its a kind of problem or just confirm me if its a bug.

Re: Can’t kill players with FAL Rifle in Max Payne 3 Multiplayer

Yes, even I faced the same kind of issue in the Multiplayer mode. I am not sure which weapon I was using in the game but it appeared that when I shot the opponent, it was decreasing the health bar but after sometime it was getting back to full. It was really strange.

There are many such users who say that they were not getting killed though they dont react when someone was firing them in the game. So i am sure it is a BUG. But there is little confusion because the problem is in single mode. Lets see what Rockstar do with this.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelshetty View Post
    But multiplayer seems very strange. I mean, am just unable to kill my opponents. I mean, whenever i fire or any of the opponent, i can see their health bar decreasing but they dont die even after the health bar is completely empty. It seems like they have some kind of invisible protective shield. Is there someone who faced the same with MP3 ? if yes, please let me know how to fix it if its a kind of problem or just confirm me if its a bug.
    This is annoying, game is just released and we have seen so many bug already. I dont know whether they test the game before its release. All the bug must be cleared before releasing the game. If we talk about max Payne 3, everything is perfect including graphics, the environment, etc but the bug mentioned above has just ruined the fun of the game. Even i faced the same problem where after hours of retry i was able to connect the multiplayer. Later i found that i was not able to kill any of my enemies. Hence i left playing it any more. Rockstar seriously needs to do something about this bugs.

There is nothing much that can be done to fix this problem but the temporary solution is to go back to the main menu and enter to the multiplayer mode again. can you confirm whether you are having any kind of connection drop out because that may be the reason for getting this issue. I think the problem is not from the Max Payne server but its your connectivity. Also just try to change the NAT setting to open or connect directly to the modem using the wired connection , just bypass the router completely. try these out and see if you get any kind of improvement.