Thread: Ending of Quantum Conundrum game is disappointing has no sense

Ending of Quantum Conundrum game is disappointing has no sense

I played Quantum Conundrum and completed it just some hours back. The game was good and I loved the concept of being trapped in some dimension. The story was good for a game and also the way it is executed in the gameplay. Also the puzzles available in this game are awesome. But one thing that disappointed me was the game’s ending. In the end of Quantum Conundrum some juices flood some machine which was never seen before in this game and results in shutting down of all the generators. Thus, we are trapped in one dimension as the house collapses in other dimensions. I found this ending lame and boring. Couldn’t the developers have made some good ending? What do other people feel about it?

Re: Ending of Quantum Conundrum game is disappointing has no sense

The game was nice along with the story properly presented. But I found that game’s story lacked humor. The game was built by keeping a fantasy and cartoonish like theme in mind. But to make it look proper, developers needed to add some more humor in the game. By humor, I mean some funny one- liners and funny dialogues would have brightened the game. There should have been some small dialogues or monologues which would be executed after certain action like missing the target or properly getting the object on target. Ending was decent for a game but I think that it could have been funnier by adding some more soundtracks. Instead of having the house to collapse and the character to get trapped in a dimension, the ending could have been made with our main character saving his Uncle but as the house crashes all the research will get wasted. I know this too doesn’t sound interesting but the developers would have sorted out some way to make it seem interesting.

I think that this game deserved multiple endings with every end finishing the game in different dimension. It would have been more interesting. For example, in fluffy dimension, the character gets his Uncle back but they get rapped. In another dimension, the Uncle gets trapped but there seems to be some more hope to get him back. So there could have been four endings which would take place in different dimension with different situations and events taking place. Also the branching should have taken place in the middle part of the game. This would have encouraged the gamers to play this game more than once. Also having multiple endings means developers could have brought out many other parts of this game with many more stories.

Also the branching should have taken place in the middle part of the game. This would have encouraged the gamers to play this game more than once. Also having multiple endings means developers could have brought out many other parts of this game with many more stories.
    It wouldn’t be fun to have four more games for every four endings. It would bore us to play same game four more times. Also the developers will have trouble developing puzzles as they cannot just put some units here and there and ask the users to shoot as in every action game. The puzzle needs to have everything tied up properly. Every action will cause some reaction properly. Also the puzzle should make player to think. So it is a tough job for developers. I think that this game should have 4 DLCs which will continue story in four dimensions and then connect the story back again. This will keep the players in touch with the story and gameplay.

According to me the reason why we feel that ending is boring or irrelevant with such a nice game is that because developers have kept the ending open. So we can now expect second part of Quantum Conundrum to come out after some months. But again I too think that the game needed to have multiple endings. With multiple endings, the second part of Quantum Conundrum would have been made more interesting. The multiple endings could have been made like Mass Effect 2, where its effects can be taken into next part. This would have been good from gameplay point of view as well as developer’s profit’s point of view. Since we are able to travel within many dimensions, the game could have ended with our character getting Uncle from wrong dimension. This actual Uncle would be in middle of other dimension. So second part should have events where we have to take Uncle from another dimension to back in his dimension and find Uncle from original dimension.