Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will be available on Steam

Video Games

Old 20-06-2012

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will be available on Steam

I am a member of Steam and I regularly download games from them. Recently Ghost Recon: Future Soldier released and its trailer impressed me. I am willing to play this game and wanted to ask if this game will be available on Steam or not? I can buy the hard copy of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier but many times it happens that price on Steam is lower than gameís hard copy. So I would to know if I can get this game on Steam. Can somebody provide me information?

Old 21-06-2012

Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will be available on Steam

The total size of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is very high and it would be a bad task downloading it. Anyways, if you want to download this game from Steam, I have a bad news, it is not available. You will have to depend on the hard copy of this game. I know that Steam is very popular, but I donít think that games like Ghost Recon: Future Soldier need Steam to sell their games. You can even pre-order the game from official website of Ubisoft; it will give you better options. I too am waiting for the Steam version of this game. I would like to buy group pack that has four copies of the game, so that we along with my friends can play together.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , ,