Thread: Don’t have option to install pre-ordered Krater game via Steam

Don’t have option to install pre-ordered Krater game via Steam

I had been playing Krater’s public test version for many days now till I got its pre-order version that I had requested. After I downloaded the pre-ordered I tried to install the game, but it wouldn’t just happen. There was no option to install the game. I thought that there must be some download remaining so I checked the Steam application, but there was nothing. Another problem that I noticed was that Steam was failing to recognize the purchase of my game. Besides the Krater in shop area, it was giving me option to install the game again rather than showing purchased notification. I am unable to install the game and I am stuck with the public test version. Can someone tell me how will the installation of Krater’s pre-order version start?

re: Don’t have option to install pre-ordered Krater game via Steam

I never heard of such problem, but I think that public test version of Krater and the pre-order version must be conflicting with each other after installation. It is recommended that you first un-install the public test version and then install the pre-order version of Krater. Maybe you tried to install the pre-order version of Krater even before it was released and thus it failed creating problems. I think that you should send e-mail to Steam regarding this problem. You will need to send some screenshot that show what the problem is doing and the serial key that came along with the game. The technicians there would sort out your problem and help you solve it.

Re: Don’t have option to install pre-ordered Krater game via Steam

Actually, the pre-order version should have replaced the public test version of the Krater in your computer, but I don’t know what is wrong. I think that there is some technical problem with Steam as I can see there are two versions of the same game, that is, Krater public version and Krater pre-order. I don’t know which region you are from, but the problem must be in a specific region. Send screenshot of it to Steam and they might create a mirror link to the two games. Also there is a lot of difference between Krater’s public test version and the pre-order version. You need to have the pre-order version of this game.