Thread: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Release Date delayed

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Release Date delayed

Couple of weeks ago i heard that Ubisoft's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier was about to release tomorrow, i.e. June 15th for PC consoles and hence i upgraded my system according to the requirements they announced. But today when i was planning to pre-order the game, somewhere i found that they have delayed its release date.

Thats disappointing. I was excited to play the game. Anyways, when is it releasing now, whats the next release date for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier ?

Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Release Date delayed

Even i dont know whats wrong with Ubisoft or the game itself. The date you mentioned (15th June) is too older. It was the first release date for Future Soldier, later they announced it will be released on 26th June and now they made it for 29th. So finally, as of now, the game will release on 29th June 2012. Anyways, pc gamers like you, will need to wait for more 2 weeks. fortunately they dint delayed it for 2 months

Ubisoft has delayed the game just few hours ago today,as they did earlier while making it 26th from 15 june and this time they have some reason for doing the same. See what Adrian Lacey (IP development director at Ubisoft Studios) said about this delay:

“Today we are feature complete in our multi-player, single-player and four-player co-op campaign modes. We have made the decision to move the date in order to ensure that all these ingredients are pushed to the highest level and provide a truly unique shooter experience."
    So, i think we should not get hyper as they are doing it for making better game play for us

Quote Originally Posted by Iyyappan View Post
    i heard that Ubisoft's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier was about to release tomorrow, i.e. June 15th for PC consoles and hence i upgraded my system according to the requirements they announced.?
    Seems a useful discussion. I just came to know that the game is delayed

Anyways, as Iyyappan has mentioned, i would like to know what is the required config required to play the game properly and to have better gameplay experience ?

Well, here are system requirements you need to play Ghost Recon: Future soldier on PC:
    • Intel Core2 Quad Q9450/ AMD Phenom II X4 940 or higher
    • RAM: 2GB for Windows XP and 3GB Vista & 7
    • Graphics Card: 1024 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card based on nVidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD/ATi HD 5850 or better
    • Direct X: DirectX 9.0c
    • Dvd Drive: DVD-ROM speed 4x, dual-layer drive
    • Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c – compliant sound card
    • Hard Drive space : 25 GB