Thread: Download link of Beta version of End of Nations

Download link of Beta version of End of Nations

Hi. I found few articles on web regarding the game "End of Nations". I saw its tailor and seems good. Now as am just about to finish playing Max Payne 3, want some another game to play and found this to be interesting. So could you guys please give me the download link from where i can download End of Nations Beta for my PC ?

Re: Download link of Beta version of End of Nations

Providing beta download link would not be possible as of now because its yet not released. You will need to wait for more 3 to 4 months until they launch the beta whereas final version is set to be released by the end of this year. If you want you can sign up Official Beta here and remain updated about all news for the beta. Also you will get updated with the download url when the beta will be launched.

Quote Originally Posted by LuniA View Post
    Providing beta download link would not be possible as of now because its yet not released. You will need to wait for more 3 to 4 months until they launch the beta whereas final version is set to be released by the end of this year. If you want you can sign up Official Beta here and remain updated about all news for the beta. Also you will get updated with the download url when the beta will be launched.
    Thanks for the info mate. Its bit disappointing as i was very excited to play this game now itself but its OK. Anyway, though i saw the tailor but i dint understood what the game is all about. Can you please give me some more info about the same? Thanks again.

End of Nations is an online strategy game that is completely FREE. You dont need to pay anything for download or to play. Just register and start the war. Its a multiplayer where you can choose and customize your units, abilities, and superweapons. You need to play here either as a Liberation Front or the Shadow Revolution where you need to fight each other topple the Order of your Nations. The game is made up to play with 56 players at a time in Massive online strategy with quite interesting gameplay.