Thread: Collector's Edition vs. Signature Edition of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Collector's Edition vs. Signature Edition of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

I was browsing the website of Ubisoft recently when I saw that Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. I clicked on it for details and started reading about it. After reading, I found that other than standard version of this game, Collector’s Edition and Signature Edition are available. I watched the trailer of this game and I am thinking of ordering either Collector’s Edition or Signature Edition. Before I do this, I wanted to know what will they contain and what will be the difference between them. Can somebody tell me about it?

Re: Collector's Edition vs. Signature Edition of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

The Collector’s Edition and The Signature edition of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier contains such items that are limited and exclusively available if you pre-order these versions. I have ordered the Signature Edition of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and I will be getting MK 14 and AK 47 gun unlocked in the game’s multiplayer mode from the beginning. I don’t need to complete the single player mode to unlock it. It will give me two extra skins for modification of the guns in the game. The skins will be Tiger Skin and Winter Digital. Also it will give me a custom headgear that won’t be available in standard version of this game and some extra options and features for co-op game. Also there is an additional map for playing multiplayer mode in by name ‘Moscow Suburbs’.

The Collector’s Edition is the coolest edition of this game. It will give you lot of cool items from related to Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. Like Signature Edition, Collector’s Edition too will consist of MK 14 and AK 47 unlocked for multiplayer game from the start. It will help me to get on the leaderboard of multiplayer game fast as I can easily dominate using these guns on the people who are playing standard version. It too will provide two extra textures for the guns which include Tiger Stripes and Winter Digital. This edition will also provide me with 48 custom head gears. The Moscow Suburbs map is also available in this edition. Also it comes with a cool T-Shirt which will be packed in shape of Ghost Recon Skull and an Embossed Steelbook Case. A hard cover art book which features making and concept of this game will also be provided. A DVD which contains a Live Action movie of Ghost Recon will also be given. Also you will get Lithographs of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier which contains cards with photos of iconic ghosts. Also two guns will be unlocked for players use in this game. The first gun will be M40 A5 which will be available for use of Ghost Scout. The second gun will be MN 91/30 which will be available for Bodark Scout. This whole pack will come in an awesome limited edition cover which will be in a landscape format.

I have purchased the collector’s edition for Xbox 360 and let me tell you that this whole stuff is almost useless. If you are truly interested in the game than even the standard version will satisfy you. The guns that we get as bonus, which are AK 47, MK 14, MN 91/30 and M40 A5 are fine. But a professional gamer won’t need it. He/She will be able to defeat you even by use of simple pistol. The ‘Moscow Suburbs’ map is awesome and I loved it. But the two extra textures are useless as they just change the looks of the gun and not performance. Also the looks are not noticed in such a fast paced game. The T-Shirt, art book and the DVD are not much useful. The Steel Case for the Disk adds to the beauty. The worst part of this Collector’s Edition of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is that it is available only in Australia and New Zealand.