Thread: End of Nations actual Release date and System Requirements?

End of Nations actual Release date and System Requirements?

I have gone through trailers of End of Nations game and have heard that it is still in beta. I just wanted to know when the game will be releasing officially and what the system requirements of the game are. Is there anyone who can let me know the exact release date and the system requirements of this game?

re: End of Nations actual Release date and System Requirements?

I am not sure about the exact release date of the game but sources say that it will be getting released by 21st or 22nd September. If have been trying my best to confirm the release date but there have been different dates all over the web. Some sites have mentioned that this game will be releasing next year, I really don’t think so and I am sticking to 21st or 22nd September. Let’s see what comes, the system requirement of the game has not been released as well but it is expected to be the below:

Minimum system Requirements:
    • INTEL CPU-Pentium Dual Core E2160 1.80GHz
    • AMD CPU-Athlon 64 X 2 Dual Cores 4000+
    • Nvidia GPU- GeForce 7800 GS
    • AMD GPU-Radeon 9800 Pro
    • RAM-2 GB
    • OS-Win Xp 32
    • Direct X-DX 9
    • HDD Space-8 GB

Recommend system Requirements:
    • INTEL CPU- Core 2 Duo E8190 2.6GHz
    • AMD CPU- Phenom 8600 Triple-Core
    • Nvidia GPU- GeForce 9800 GTX+
    • AMD GPU- Radeon HD 5670 512MB
    • RAM-4 GB
    • OS-Win Xp / windows 7
    • Direct X-DX 9
    • HDD Space-8 GB

I don’t think that this will be system requirement for this game. Anyways as far as the release date of the game is concerned I have checked out the web and I am quite sure that the game will be arriving this year by the end of it. There has not been any official date for the game by now. Even I have come across some site saying that the game will be releasing in mid of September but my sources say that it will be releasing by end of December of first week of November and I am sticking to date. Anyways I will like to know if anyone comes up with any other date release date for End of Nations.

So in short I will have to wait for the release date right? And are you sure that I can expect the system specification that you have posted?? I have checked out several sites for the date and system requirement and have not got it confirmed. I was just welcomed with “date coming soon” “system specification coming soon” but on this site at least I have got some confirming that it will be released this year. Anyways I will stick to the requirement you have posted and will like to know the confirmed one later. So when you will be quite sure of the requirement then do post it here. It will be appreciative.

I have got some requirements confirmed can anyone confirm the remaining ones for me:
    Processor:
    Memory Ram:
    Hard Disk Space:
    Video:
    Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
    DirectX: 9

Re: End of Nations actual Release date and System Requirements?

I have checked out the trailer of the game and it is just looking awesome, we will be having some heart-stopping action-packed for this game. I have found that the game will be having massive-scale battles along with customization options for creating a unique unit. Some sites have mentioned that we can play “Conquer the World” multiplayer with battles up to 26 versus 26 for global control. I am just looking forward to for the same. I think I am already prepared for the game as far as the specification is concerned:
    • GigaByte GA-MA770T-UD3P
    • AMD Phenom II x3 720@x4 (3.22 GHz)
    • ASUS ENGTX560 TI DCII/2DI/1GD5
    • RAM: 4 x 2 GB ddr3 1333
    • HDD: 1Tb

Still I will keep an eye on the system requirement. Looking forward to know the actual release date.