Thread: What will deluxe edition of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier have

What will deluxe edition of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier have

I am willing to get deluxe edition of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier but before getting the same I wanted to know that what’s new in deluxe edition. I have heard from my friends that it is having some new weapons and skin but I don’t know which ones exactly. Is there anyone who can list them here?

Re: What will deluxe edition of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier have

As far as the weapons is concerned there are four additional and ultimate weapons “AK-4” which is available for Bodark rifleman class, “Mk 14” which is available for Ghost rifleman class, “M40A5 Sniper Rifle” which is available for ghost scout class, “mn 91/30 sniper rifle” which is available for bodark scout class. Along with the same you also get 48 custom headgear options, two custom weapon skins, two exclusive maps. I also wanted to add that if you pre purchase deluxe edition of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier then you will get an upgraded to Signature Edition for FREE.

Re: What will deluxe edition of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier have

Below are the key features of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier deluxe edition:
    One will have below advanced combat technology for fighting and defeating their enemies.
    • Cross Com: This will give one real time intel projection where as the heads-up display will let one control drones and will help in locating enemies quickly.
    • Optical Camouflage: This will help one in getting undetected through hot spots
    • Sync Shot: One can use this tagging feature for making synchronized attacks on enemies.
    • Cover Swap: One can swap through dynamic covers so as to stay out of enemy sight and flank them with surprise.
    • Hand-to-Hand Combat: with the Hand-to-Hand Combat one gets some brutal close-combat moves

You can go through some short details of the modes as well:
    • Single-Player Campaign: There are altogether 12 missions and one will get Eight spectacular locales for completing the same.
    • Co-op Campaign: Here One can enjoy the Co-op Campaign along with their 3 friends, one will be able to Perform highly coordinated takedowns from air or ground for taking down the enemies and Deploying targets. One can use jeeps as well as helicopters with mounted weapons along with the shooting skill for kicking their enemies.
    • Guerrilla Mode: In this mode one along with his/her friend will face number of enemies but can utilize real-life techniques of experts from US Army for the survival. The difficult level will go on increasing with the number of enemies. In short one will have to compete with their friends in online leaderboards.
    • Multiplayer Mode- In Multiplayer Mode one can play with 12 players in 6 vs. 6 matches and get the most intensive online experience. There will be Rifleman, Engineer, and Scout classes and one can play up to 10 maps for unlocking new gear. One is also allowed to customize and develop their character after gaining experience and levels. One can share position of their enemies with their friends and can use new suppression system for pinning their enemies and diverting their attention.
    • Gunsmith Mode: One will get million of weapons and by the time they will be having their perfect weapon. One can also customize their weapon in Gunsmith Mode and can choose dozens of attachments as well as components. One can replace things like triggers, barrels, stocks, etc and test their weapons before running with them in the field. Testing will let you get ultimate accuracy and performance.