Thread: Krater Gameplay is very choppy and unplayable

Krater Gameplay is very choppy and unplayable

My system specification is as followed:
    • Intel i5 2540
    • 4gb ram
    • gtx 460
    • Windows 7
    • I have download
    ed and installed Krater recently but the game play is appearing to be very choppy and unplayable. I don’t think I should face any such issued with the game as far as the specification is concerned. I have tried changing the possible settings within the game but no matter which setting I am using the game play is unplayable because of its choppiness. I did not had any such issued with other latest game, is there anyone else who has faced the same by now? Is there a fix for it?

Re: Krater Gameplay is very choppy and unplayable

In that case I just wanted to know if you have tried playing the game on lower resolution. If not then try out the same and see if the issue is getting solved. You should also update your graphic card driver to the latest as well. If you still find the game to be choppy after that then make sure that there is no other program running in the background and you are disabling other processes and services that you don't need from the startup. Just try out these things and let me know if they are making any difference in your case. You can also try out reinstalling the game as well, I am not sure if that will make any difference but you can give it a try.

I agree to you, I was facing the same issue while playing the game but after opening task manager and closing the background programs which were eating up memory I was able to solve out the issue. As suggested you can disable other services as well. Just check it out and let me know if it is making any difference in your case. If that does not help then you can visit systemrequirementslab site. This site will help you by scanning your computer and will let you know if you will be able to run the game properly or not.

I have already mentioned that I have tried out all the possible settings including lower resolution as well, changing these things is just not make any difference in the game. I have updated the graphic card driver to one of the latest available driver and I am still not having any luck here. I have tried closing all the application running in the background and I am hardly having other processes and services configured in the startup. I think there is something else that Is causing the issue but I am not able to find out what exactly? Is there anything else that I need to check out?? Any further help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Hey friend I have checked out for the same and have found few others facing the same issue as well even after having a good system. Most of the people have mentioned that they have solved out the issue by updating their graphic driver where as some have mentioned that they have solved it out by disabling steam ingame community and restarting the game. Since you have mentioned updating the graphic driver did not made any difference in your game I will suggest you to try disabling steam ingame community and restarting the game. Just try it out and post back what you get. Hope that helps.