Thread: Krater Game vs Diablo 3

Krater Game vs Diablo 3

Which game among Krater Game and Diablo 3 is better. I had played Diablo 3 and found it really awesome. Compared to that my friends says that Krater gives a more different type of gameplay. But I am not able to figure out that should I go for Krater or not. I had tried to seen some trailers of this game. It does not look so impressive. What are your views on the same.

Re: Krater Game vs Diablo 3

If we see properly both of them has as similar kind of gameplay but still there is major difference. Compared to Diablo 3, Krater is far more better and you can find that difference only after playing. It is not easy to get details of the game just by watching trailers. Krater also provides you additional gameplay for crafting your own skills in the game and meeting other challenges. I had some information based on Krater new features that I would like to post here. This will give you a bit highlight about new stuff in this game. If you can see a video you can similarly found that Krater and Diablo has a similar type of gameplay environment. You control some characters which moves and kill monster. Krater has more crafting features here. That means in this game you can simply make your own unique abilities that is not found in diablo. You rely on default skills that you can gain while combat. While in Krater you can make your own ability, skill and the items you want. There are not limitation for that. Yes the actual demo gameplay that I saw makes Krater more extensive game. The characters in the game gets injure and gain experience. On that basis their attacking power increases. That means as you keep on playing you can see your playing becoming more powerful then before. In Krater you can choose around 3 different characters. They can be of different class so with different kind of skills. What matters is the amount of experience that you earn while playing. Diablo 3 also offers you race classes but there are more customization option. Krater offers you more detailed version to play and longer hour of gameplay. It is better that you should go for Krater.

Krator looks more larger compared to diablo. Anyhow people like to have a better gameplay. But yet there is no proper information available on the same. In my views if you have Diablo enjoy it. You can decide after release.

I can explain your the basic concept which can help you to understand what is the actual difference between Diablo 3 and Krator. The game consist of a mixture of combat and rpg gaming. So here you not only attack and kill monster and complete goal in strategy mode. The game video does shows any kind of high end graphic environment. It looks more like WOW to me. There is a big world that you need to explore and collect items. The world that appear in the game is very large which has lots of stuff to explore. So the same game is quiet lovely for those who love this type of game. The game give you a very large map. You cannot explore any part as your choice and attain new objectives. The most discussed topic about this game is the crafting thing which other game lack. The last game that I played was skyrim where we can accumulate objects and built up stuff. While in Krator you can craft weapons make new items and also design unique skills. This are are kind of rarely stuff that is found in other games. The game also has different cities and region which are interesting to find.

I found this game a lot more similar to Diablo. What I know that if you had played Diablo then you might get bored with this. So before going for purchase just have a look on the video or gameplay. You can get a clear idea what this game is all about. I do not found anything special in this game.

You cannot decide verbally about this game. The game is awesome in my views. You can try to get the beta version of this game. If you are lucky you can found that there you will get chance to explore this game fully. Only after playing a couple of hours you can understand what actually this game is. I had noticed that there is vast difference between Diablo and Krator. The camera is bit trouble I think. The game has a very large world. You need to understand that the gameplay first. With crafting abilities you can develop your own skills and attack enemies. So that can be a bit complicated if you start. But as you get use to it, it will be easier for your to develop new skills. Just have a look the game videon on official site you can get a small understanding of this game. Many are comparing Krator with Diablo, but in my views it is different. Diablo has a different kind of story line and gameplay while Krator is based on entirely different concept. The central characters of the game are called as diggers who are in the world to find treasure. They will also deal with number of enemies, will get chance to explore many caves, tunnels, etc.