Thread: Shifting World worth playing on Nintendo 3DS

Shifting World worth playing on Nintendo 3DS

Has anyone seen the trailer of new games released for Nintendo 3DS. Called as Shifting World, the game is entirely puzzle based. The game is based on finding your way out moving between a different kind of black and white world. The entire world rotates towards the arrow show turning everything upside down. Also the character turns black to white and white to black. The concept looks very unique and fresh. It is great idea to have this game on 3DS. The design and map is more challenging.

Re: Shifting World worth playing on Nintendo 3DS

I too like the new concept. It makes me remember of portal. But for a portable console it is not really possible to get great graphic experience. Games like Shifting world are worth to play. I had noticed that the game is still dealing with number of bugs and errors. What are they I do not know. I had noticed that some users are discussing on poor quality of game on 3DS. Poor quality means, the game lags or sometime the game crash with error. I do not know why. As this is not a pc game, there is no easy way to get a fix for this. For console thing we need to be choosy at the time of purchase. Yet the official site does not show up with any update. You can find those information clearly in the game review.

They said that the game is laggy in between. So this simply ruin your interest in the game. It is a puzzle type game which is made and designed in a unique way. The entire world in the game turns upside down, or right to left as you keep moving. You have to find the exit in game.