Thread: Are Playstation 2 classic games supported in PS Vita

Are Playstation 2 classic games supported in PS Vita

I have checked the specification of PlayStation Vita and compared it with PS2. I think both have pretty similar requirement for playing any particular. And if you have played Remote Play you would have come to know that the mapping is perfectly Ok with L2, L3, R2, R3 buttons and so I was thinking why they haven't created any code for making a loader for PS2 Classic. Anyway, i am here to know that can i play PS2 classic games on my new PS Vita ? Please help.

Re: Are Playstation 2 classic games supported in PS Vita

I agree with you that it would be really fun to play PS2 games in PlayStation Vita and yeah, it would be great of PS2 games can be compatible with PlayStation Vita too. I just wish that someday Sony announces that all the PS2 games can be played on PlayStation Vita.

Re: Are Playstation 2 classic games supported in PS Vita

Quote Originally Posted by MACALL View Post
    I agree with you that it would be really fun to play PS2 games in PlayStation Vita and yeah, it would be great of PS2 games can be compatible with PlayStation Vita too. I just wish that someday Sony announces that all the PS2 games can be played on PlayStation Vita.
    That can be a big blunder if Sony determined to do so. And I am very much sure if this happens then it would restrict people who hacks the devices for loading any game, basically I would say it can be a waste of money. And if they do like this everyone will go and but PS2 instead of buying a memory card. Because PlayStation Vita games are really big.