Thread: Why most people use juggernaut or riot gun in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Why most people use juggernaut or riot gun in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

I like to play some action adventure games full of weapons and armaments. It is really nice to play this games and I previously played version of this game and been continuously playing counter strike as I love this game also. the variation when I play CS is when I exchange my gun and point to the target with ease. So I think this is all possible in this game also and like to know al available guns in this game, it will be really cool to play this game when one is given a selected and most impressive gun.

Re: Why most people use juggernaut or riot gun in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

As I have also played this game and according to me those who are beginners often tend to play with most skillful guns so that they survive continuously and play further. You can even see that if you are playing tshi game most of the players will tend to run , if they have recognized that the opponent is holding a skill full game. This is really crap, either they are scared of the opponent or they are scared of the gun which opponent is holding. But that not there mistake. The guns are so powerful that they will shot dead the player who comes across. According to me, my personal favorite is the Riot Gun since it makes use of shells unlike the OP Juggernaut which is everybody’s preferred gun in this game.

Re: Why most people use juggernaut or riot gun in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

I think most of the players tend to choose Juggernaut since everyone wants to win and built a high score as well. I for myself switch among the Juggs and Riot Gun. But if I am with Juggernaut I would play better and win. So its best if you see shotgun wise. But if you consider submachine gun wise i make use of the Mob Special. When we consider Sniper you can’t have better than Anti Material Rifle. If you consider heavy Machine Gun you can use Machine Gun as it throttles ay some quick shots with riling the enemy to flesh. Dint play further and explorer more additional guns ,so there were some guys stating who used much of the Assault Rifles though. Because the more powerful ones have less ammo and we need to keep on reloading them and this is really awful. But the shot with powerful guns seems interesting than with collective shot of less powerful weapons.

I agree to the above and I might as well take out all the additional guns and just put down the shotguns. I just don't know how the shotgun could have such a destructive attack at close up since the sniper rifles have such a minor outcome at long range? With some number of direct shots in the chest with the Arbiter scoped rifle, you will see that the character will still be alive and he has not yet lost any power. So I am not understanding this one. I find the CL/GL to be more irritating, particularly those who can initiate with it.