Thread: max payne 3 save game download for pc

max payne 3 save game download for pc

Hello,

I was at the second last chapter of the game Max Payne 3 (named: A Fat Bald Dude With A Bad Temper), when all of a sudden my pc shutdown automatically. When I turned on the pc, I got an error called "no operating system found". This means that my hard drive got corrupted or damaged. Hence I bought a new HDD and loaded Max Payne 3 again, but I dont want to play this game from start. Hoping that someone here who might have completed the story of Max Payne 3 can upload the save game. Thank you.

Re: max payne 3 save game download for pc

Even, I am facing a problem with Max Payne 3 which looses save points after every exit of game. I played more than 4-5 chapters of the game the first day and then I took a rest for a while but didnt exit the game, and after 15 minutes or so I started playing again on the same chapter. Then at night as I was tired I completed chapter 6 and exited the game. The next day when I started my pc to play Max Payne 3, I didnt get any options to play from the same chapter and only chapters 1-4 were unlocked in the selection screen of levels. This is very weird and rockstargames needs to fix this issue.

I have just started playing this game, after a long download which took almost 4 days of continues running of pc, yes, to those who dont know the file size of max payne 3, it is 35 gb for a retail copy. As soon as I complete the game, i will try to upload save game file of max payne 3 here. I even checked on google for its save file, but it seems many sites are spamming on it and not providing a proper file. So stay tuned folks till the time i upload it here.

Ok, I have completed the max payne 3 game fully and you can download the save game file for same from the below attachments, use winzip or winrar software to extract the files and just copy paste the files in one of the path mentioned below:

Copy the save game file either in C:\Users\username\Documents\Rockstar Games or \Steam\userdata\Your-SteamID\203630\local\default
    Attached Files Attached Files