Thread: Hackers on Max Payne 3 multiplayer

Hackers on Max Payne 3 multiplayer

I have played the single player campaign of Max Payne 3 and I am currently playing the multiplayer mode of this game. I played some deathmatches and some team tournaments online. I actually loved them and they are great fun. After so many days I played such a good game online. But all the fun was killed by some hackers who come to cheat on the games more than playing in the multiplayer mode. I don’t know how they do it, but you can’t kill them anyhow. You shoot them using shotgun or Machine gun they don’t die. Even if your whole team starts firing at them they do not die and continue to fight. You can see their health going down till the end and when they have just 1% health remaining, they stop losing any more health. It is not just one or two people who have been doing this notorious activity, but there are many people who have figured out some way to get infinite health. Did anyone else too experience such a player?

Re: Hackers on Max Payne 3 multiplayer

I played some games of Max Payne 3 in multiplayer mode, but I didn’t ever encounter such a player. I don’t think that it must be so easy to use cheats in the multiplayer mode of Max Payne 3. Rockstar Games must have obviously disabled the cheats and other anti-gaming techniques. Moreover, the servers on which the games are played have a filter which scans for any cheat or any other activity that goes against the game’s rules. It must have happened that players you played against were far too expert in playing Max Payne 3 than you have ever seen. Since Max Payne 3 allows players to take cover, roll on the ground and use bullet time, you must have got an illusion that he is cheating. I have been playing multiplayer games for a long time and I have seen players of such great expertise that they can shoot you even if there is a wall with a hole enough for a single bullet to pass. They are not hackers or cheater, but they are just players with skills beyond our knowledge.

I too have encountered some players in the multiplayer mode of Max Payne 3 who I have found to be cheating. Some of these cheaters had infinite health, some had infinite ammo and some were using some high level auto aiming techniques. I don’t know what they had done actually, but I get a feeling that some hacking techniques are available using which they can achieve such impossible feats in the multiplayer game of Max Payne 3. There must be some automated bots that must be giving the players infinite health and infinite ammo. I have seen a hacker playing in the multiplayer mode of Max Payne3 who goes by username ‘Vincealot’ who uses most of these automated hacking techniques. If you find him in a lobby, I’d suggest you to play at least one game against him and one game in a team along with him. You will see that he won’t be killed even once and will have highest frags in that game. I think that he uses hacks or cheats foe infinite health and infinite ammo as well. Whenever I shoot at him, he loses all his health and still manages to run around and kill his opponents. I have seen him having a large number of rockets and he goes on blasting them recklessly in a game. It seems like there is no end to him.

It is time when Rockstar Games must look in this issue and take some steps to ban the hackers from playing this game. They must also introduce some anti-hacking or anti-cheat mechanism in their games. The administrator of the Max Payne 3’s multiplayer game is saying that they are monitoring games to find possible hackers and their techniques. I think that it is time where Rockstar Games should implement VAC on Max Payne 3’s multiplayer mode. It is the best method to find the hackers and the punishment that would be given will help curb anti-gaming activities in this game.
    I have seen a hacker playing in the multiplayer mode of Max Payne3 who goes by username ‘Vincealot’ who uses most of these automated hacking techniques.
    I have played a game in Max Payne 3’s multiplayer mode where Vincealot was in my team. I too feel that he is cheating in some way or other and deserves to be banned. I know that implementing an anti-cheat mechanism is not easy and will take some time. But at least, there must be some blacklist maintained by the developers which will let other users post names of the players who are cheating or using hacking methods to manipulate the game for their favor. Developers can then monitor their game to find some proof and confirmation about their cheating methods so that they can ban them.

I don’t think that people we are accusing of hacking or cheating might be actually doing such stuff. I am saying this because many times I have played along with some players who play Max Payne 3 so well that you cannot actually beat them. One of my friend along with whom I play Max Payne 3 is also on the top of the leaderboards and I have seen him play. He never uses any cheat or hacking technique. It is just sheer presence of mind that helps him dominate the game. He constantly keeps a look on his minimap using which he can get to know the exact position of his opponent. With proper timing and movements, he can get behind his opponent and kill them without losing any health. He uses explosives and shotguns in small area of the maps. These weapons’ attacks cover a large area and can do damage to more than one enemy. Also the enemies don’t get space to move around in such areas. He always remains close to his teammates and they all together dominate the game. So you also need to be a team player to achieve a good game.

Vendetta is a good feature in Max Payne 3’s multiplayer game. Killing the player who puts a Vendetta on one’s player will earn extra XP. Looting dead bodies also gives pain killers which regenerate health. The best thing he does while playing is that he keeps rolling and using the ShootDodge techniques. This helps him to evade the enemy very well. Also it breaks the rhythm and aim locks of any enemy attacking him. I have seen him killing more than fifteen enemies without getting killed. Now such feats don’t need any bots or cheats. I think that we should stop accusing people of cheating just because they play much better than us.