Thread: What you expect from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

What you expect from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

The new upcoming Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is not yet planned to be released. What there are great expectations with this game. The trailer which I saw is awesome. Surely this game development companies are equipped with distinct skill of designing trailers only. Anyhow we all know that Meta Gear is a action packed gaming series which has gain a nice reputation. So surely Konami will need to work hard this time to provide something new. There are series of game releasing in upcoming month in which Assassins Creed is in news. As fan of Meta Gear, I expect a lot changes.

Re: What you expect from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

In old series there was lot of action and I think this time in the current version there might be something more extra. i am talking about something different than regular killing action. There should be a good story mode in the game. As the game theme action gameplay there is nothing different you can try. Try to check the trailer of the game you will understand how different his can be. It is more futuristic and there are number of new characters in the game.

Re: What you expect from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

There is more action in this game. I am not sure whether there is a demo released for this game or not, but I hope you can get something in the trailer. The game is set to release in coming months and many gamers are satisfied that it will offer more action. Surely there will be added skills that are not provided in the older version and different gameplay.With combo action and weapons attack makes it more unique.